(27) Big Day!

Hey ya ! Readers how did ur new year went? I wish and hope it was awesome aur agar nahi bhi hoga toh Aaj ki update se bana doongi.......happy? .....I am really grateful to everyone for their support for my story!..love u all!!......

--------------

Abhimanyu- Tum baith jao isko time lagega

Navya also sits and looks at Nandini who was busy in remembering and praying about all the good things...of the year 2015......

2 hours passed and Nandini was still praying and AbhiMan were looking at her with full affection.. And Navya was smiling looking at the affection of her brother and childhood friend.....

Nandini to Aiyappa- So .....Aiyappa ab time aaya December ka.....December mein ..... Yes aap ne Abhi Ko mere pass bheja aur Aryaman se mila ya...no uske Pehle woh Monster....... Sorry .. Aiyappa.. Monster Bol rahi hoon...aapne mujhe Ek qabil professor se milaya....Manik Sir se milaya ........Thanks for that and yes Thanks for giving me a job which I needed the most........and help me to accomplish my task..... And give me strength to hide it from Abhi and Aryaman .....,,and the rest of the world......

And she mentions all the good moments that she spent with Navya and AbhiMan and also with Manik like that dance and his encouragement to fight on her own.......

Nandini- So the list ends here .....no Aaj ka din toh baaki hai na.... So uska thanks raat Ko New Year ke time karoongi aur Aiyappa pls... Aaj ka concert peacefully ho jaye !!

Nandini finally finished her prayer....and proceeded towards dining table where AbhiMan were talking to some people for the arrangements of the comcert and Navya was reading the newspaper..

Navya- Ho gayi prayer!

Nandini- Haan.....

Navya- Yeh dono toh apne concert mein hi busy hain

And suddenly Nandini's eyes moistened and she started crying slowly... And Navya got worried and AbhiMan also disconnected their calls seeing their cutiepie crying

Navya- Kya ho gaya Nandu?

Abhimanyu- Haan......sweetie kya hua?

Aryaman- Bestie....what happened?

Abhimanyu- Navya !!

AbhiMan started giving angry looks to Navya while she shook her head saying No..

Navya- Humne kuch nahi kiya! Matarani ki kasam! Nandu bolo na kya hua varna yeh log mujhe nahi chodenge..!

Nandini- Abhi... Aryaman .... Navya ne kuch nahi kiya....woh toh main....

Navya- woh toh main .....Kya?

Nandini- Woh tum log concert ke baad chale jaoge na......i got emotional.....

She said while wiping her tears and Navya along with AbhiMan hugged her from the three sides... That is from Abhimanyu and Aryaman from the side and Navya from the front....

Abhimanyu- Nandu! Tu itni senti kyun ho jaati hai? Hum yahan se jayenge par tere dil se thodi na... Aur hum log skype par roj baat karenge!

Aryaman- Ya... Nandini.......agar yeh Abhimanyu bhool bhi gaya na toh main isse pareshaan kar karke yaad dila doonga....

Navya- Aur agar tum dono mein se kisi ne call nahi kiya na....... Toh tum dono Navya Naveli ko jaante nahi ho......

AbhiMan pretend to be scared and Nandini smiles .......

Abhimanyu- Yeh wali nahi woh lambi wali.....

Nandini broadens her smile and asks Abhimanyu if this is ok by her eyes...... And Abhimanyu signs perfect with his hands.....

Aryaman- Ab isi baat par ek selfie ho jaaye.....

Aryaman take a selfie of the four where AbhiVya are hugging Nandini from both the sides and Nandini is smiling while Aryaman is giving a affectionate smile.......

In Manik's home.....

The FAB 5 is at Manik's home discussing the things that happened with them in the year 2015...

Cabir- Yaar humare saath toh jyada kuch khaas nahi hua...... Manik tu bata....

Manik- Mera bhi vahi haal hai..... College mein vahi roz ka padhana phir ghar aana......

Cabir- I thought u met someone special....

Dhrulya & Mukti- What!!?

Manik- Cabirr..... Guys relax.....nothing of this sort..... This Cabirr na..... Tum logon se special kaun hoga mere liye?....

Dhruv- Nahi buddy.....hota hai koi jo Sabse special hota hai ........Bhagwaan se bhi jyada

Dhruv says this looking at Alya and Alya blushes while Everyone goes awww. At them

Manik- Then i would be waiting for that someone special...

Cabir- I second that..!

Mukti- Mee too..!

Manik- Acha waise when do we have to leave for the concert..

Alya- Concert starts from 7:30 so we have to reach there till 7:00 i suppose...

Mukti- Yaa....right....

Manik- So 6:30 at my place.....! Done....

Fab 4- Done...!

Precap- Concert!

----------------------------------
Done with the update! How was it? It was a little emotional one.....right? Ok so tell ur opinions by commenting ...
And a very Happy New Year to u all once again!

Keep supporting me and my story

Bye and take care

-----------------------------------------
My works

1.MaNan - Forever & Always
2.MaNan- My Secret Admirer ( A five shot on MaNan)
3.MaNan- Simply Friends or.....
4.MaNan- An Accidental Love Story
5.MaNan- Rekindling Love
6.MaNan- Fated To Love You

Joint stories
1.MaNan- My Love From Another Star
2. What r we? Are we special?