(19) Forget and Forgive......

Hello readers!! I am back with another update! I am truly grateful to all the voters and commenters for their wonderful response for the last chapter! And yes a correction I forgot to mention loveManan along with sneha_glam. Because of the requests of these two, I wrote a MaNan scene! Sorry dear I didn't mention ur name in the last update ! So here is the next chapter.... Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------

Nandini in a stern voice- U r right Navya ! I can't lose hope ! I will show that Monster! That I can do anything!

Navya- Very good Nandu! Lag jao kaam pe!

Nandini again starts writing with a lot of hope and enthusiasm while Navya keeps on motivating her time to time which makes Nandini write quickly ............

Nandini- Uff!! 75 pages!! Navya Maine 75 pages likh liye!

Navya- par college toh khatam hone wala hai!

Nandini- Ohh no! That means mujhe rukna padega! Aur Abhi aur Aryaman se subah se nahi mili hoon! Jab woh log Ghar aayenge aur hum dono Ko nahi dekhenge toh chinta karenge!

Navya- Haan....... Ab Kya kare Nandu??

Nandini- Navya ek kaam Karo! Tum Ghar Chale jao aur unn dono Ko sambhal Lena! Pls!

Navya- Par Nandu Tum??

Nandini- I will be safe and I will manage! Don't worry!

Navya- Nahi Nandu! Hum tumhe akela nahi chod sakte pata nahi woh kharoos Kya kare tumhaare saath!

Nandini- Navya! Agar woh Monster ne mujhe haath bhi lagaya na toh chodungi nahi main usse aur Tum toh mere gusse Ko jaanti ho na,?

Navya- Haan! Bada khatarnaak hai! Theek hai Main jaati hoon! Dhyaan rakhna apna!

And then the bell rings along with an announcement...........

Announcer- Listen everyone ! This announcement is to inform that there is a Christmas party tomorrow at 6:00pm at the auditorium ! All the students are invited in this party and the dress code is red and white ! Pls be in the dress code and on time! Thank u

Navya- Christmas party??

Nandini- Yaa....... We will ask Sir and then we will decide ok!

Navya- Hmm...... Chalo I will leave and u finish your work and come fast!

Nandini- Ya I will..... Bye ....

Navya- Bye!....

And Navya leaves after which everyone starts to leave one by one and Nandini without noticing anyone continues her work sincerely.

Nandini has finished writing 100 pages and is drinking water when she notices a shadow in the corridor which makes her alert and she decides to attack the person...

She tiptoes in front of the door and starts thinking something

Nandini's pov

I think so he is the left side of the door because the shadow is in the right side par attack Kaise karoon?

End of pov

She sees a broomstick in the corner of the classroom and smiles devilishly. She picks the broomstick and slowly moves towards the door and finally she closes her eyes and attacks on the person without looking at him

Nandini- U bastard! U moron! U were keeping a watch on me! How dare u? What did u wanted to do with me?!!

And the person was none other than MANIK MALHOTRA!