(26) Coming Near to the Big Day!

Hi readers...How r u all?......hope u r fine.....and yes coming to the chapter....maybe it will not be good and long because of my mood...but will not spoil MaNan ff....because they are the ones which make me feel good and yes guys I will fast forward it to directly 31st! Yes because I want to show the concert as fast as possible.......

---------------------------------

Dhruv- Tum logon Ko aisa nahi karna chahiye Tha! Woh hamare naukar nahi hai! They are just In charge of the concert we r doing! That's all!

Manik - Chill buddy! Humme thoda sa tease kar liya ...toh Kya ho Gaya......

Mukti- Exactly....! It's not a big deal! U guys are over reacting!

Cabir- We are not....... U two are taking this matter where it should not be.....

With this FAB 3 left Mukti and Manik in the room and they gave each other a sad look and then again bursted into laughter.........

Meanwhile AbhiMan reached NavNi's home and were at the doorstep and Aryaman was going to open the door when.....

Abhimanyu- Ek minute.....sun..

Aryaman- Kya hua?

Abhimanyu- Unn dono Ko mat batana jo kuch bhi hua ok?

Aryaman- I understand and I will not tell....

Abhimanyu- Chal....

They both entered with smiles on their faces while NavNi was busy watching a movie........

Abhimanyu- Hey girls....!

NavNi -Hi!

Aryaman- Aisa kya dekh rahe ho main bhi Dekhoon....

Nandini- Waise Aaj Usne kuch kiya toh nahi na?

Abhimanyu- Kisne?

Navya- Wahi...Mukti ne

Aryaman - No....not at all ...Aaj toh sab smoothly ho Gaya....,without any problem

Nandini- Really Abhi?

Abhimanyu- Of course.....

Navya- Acha Chalo Tum log aa Gaye toh Chalo khana kha lete hain.....

NavNi starts setting up the table while AbhiMan gave each other calm looks.......

NavNi and AbhiMan eat lunch and later the four go for a short nap ........

Meanwhile Manik also leaves for his home and the Fab 4 to their respective houses.....

Manik reaches his home and finds Nyonika in the garden whispering something to the plant.....

Manik- Mom! What are u doing?

Nyonika - Manik! U came.....sorry beta I was outside during ur breakfast time....

Manik- Its ok ! Mom..... Waise aap kar kya rahe the?

Nyonika- Actually i have read somewhere that if plants do not grow properly then talking and motivating them helps them to grow.... So....

Manik- Mom....u r sooo sweet.!

Nyonika- I know....that I am!

Manik smiles and Nyonika also smiles

Nyonika- Chalo....,let's eat lunch..

Manik and Nyonika also proceeded towards the dining table and later had lunch.........

The day passed smoothly both at NavNi's home as well as in Manik's home

On 31st December ( Morning)

Nandini was praying in front of her Aiyappa....

Nandini-Thank u Aiyaapa for this year full of happiness...... And I hope the next year will also be a happy one....,please keep Navya, Abhi and Aryaman happy

AbhiMan and Navya also come to the living room where Nandini was praying and smile seeing her

Abhimanyu- Yeh bilkul nahi badli....

Aryaman- I second that...

Navya- Matlab woh bachpan se hi aise pray karti thi...

AbhiMan- Haan!

They said yes a little louder which made Nandini open her eyes and saw the trio looking at her...

Nandini- Kya?

The trio shook their heads saying no

Navya- Tum apna continue karo..... Hum inn dono ko coffee bana kar dete hain.......

Navya made coffee for AbhiMan and served them and saw Nandini still praying..

Navya whispered- Aur kitni der?

Abhimanyu- Are! Yeh har month ki achi cheeze yaad karti hai aur thank u bolti hai ,

Aryaman- Ab har month ka karegi toh yaad karne mein aur bolne mein time toh lagega na,?

Navya- Hmm

Abhimanyu- Tum baith jao isko time lagega

Precap- Concert evening.....

---------------------------------------------
Too short na, I am really very bad, right? But i am in a new year party of my family and in a very bad mood so could manage to write this much only....very sorry.... And yes... A very happy new year to all my readers in advance! Keep smiling and i will also try to .......

Keep supporting me and my story

Bye and take care

-----------------------------------------
My works

1.MaNan - Forever & Always
2.MaNan- My Secret Admirer ( A five shot on MaNan)
3.MaNan- Simply Friends or.....
4.MaNan- An Accidental Love Story
5.MaNan- Rekindling Love
6.MaNan- Fated To Love You

Joint stories
1.MaNan- My Love From Another Star
2. What r we? Are we special?