A vampire in Naruto world? (Advntr 1)

Start from the beginning

"First show of affection?" I whispered to him only he could hear me now. His eyes widen and then he went back to emotionless. I smirked "I feel honored Chibi-Sasu" I mocked him. But the truth is my chest was feeling warm and tight knowing that.

He glared one last time and he walked away with a huff. 

"Couldn't he find ninjas from his country to help him Kakashi?" I whined like a baby making him sweatdrop. I saw a small smirk on Sasuke's lips. 

"No. Because Wave village doesn't have ninja's......" and he kept going but I blocked him out walking forward leaving them a few steps behind. 

"A simple no would be fine" I said to myself

Thump-Thump

"eh....?" 

Thump-thump

Thump-thump

A heart beat? No! Two! But where? I scanned around me. Then my eyes fell on a pond. I strained my eyes and increased my smell.

You smell it don't you? The sweet smell of blood. And this melody... this is not a sound of an angel this is the melody of a beating heart. Hearts!

i was so starved so thirsty. They are waiting to come out in the right moment to suprise us. I grabbed my scyth discretely from the corner of my eye seeing Kakashi glacing at my hand and he raised his eyebrow deep in thought. I have to use the scyth I have to harvest already. Or Tazuna will be the one to harvest for his blood. 

And then it started. They attacked first at Kakashi taking him by suprise and tied him with their chains.

"One down"the one whispered.

"What?"

"Whats's this?" 

I heard them question me.

And with that Kakshi became shreds infront of his students eyes. 

Thump-thump

He is still alive. I was confident that he would be able to get away from these twins. Now I have to focus. 

A song came to my mind and started singing it outloud as I run towards them my scyth in my hands ready:

"She has been waiting for many a month

She's been waiting for this day to come

There's a song to sing as the harvest comes in..."

"Kyaaaaaaaa!!! Rubin-sensei watch out" they were screaming  

"Two down" the ninjas said and run passed me to get Naruto who stood there shitting his pants. Mother@$#@$@ers

I quickly turned around to see Sasuke taking them on. I was fascinated for a second but then I remembered my scyth was begining to feel heavy in my arms. My streangth is decreasing so the minute Sasuke was back on the ground from his kicks I used all my last speed to attack.

As they went to attack to Tazuna I blocked the one leaving him on Kakashi that appeared behind him and the other

"Cough*"

Yes my syth had pierced him from his back. The tip of my weapon almost touching my front from how close he was. Blood was coming out from the corner of his mouth. His eyes shocked and then they drift to emptyness. I pulled my scyth out carefully making more blood spill from his wound.

And finished the singing while I was pulling my weapon with the most happy smile ever:

"To the Two who gives darkness and rain.