***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

i swear if this is a stalker, i will--

Please, mrs taka, i just wanna talk

and who is this?

john

john....who?

i was two months away from marrying your husband

OOHHH!!! what do you want, mr home wreaker?

home wreaker? your husband came on to me. he said nothing about you or your kids. i wasn't some mistress he had on the side that told he was married and still messed around with him. you were there when i found out you two were married. i rightfully left like i was susposed too

he still wanna be with you so you a home wreaker

ok, whatever. ill be a home wreaker if you wanna label me that but what im calling you say is that i wanna put you guys back together

oohh! so the home wreaker is trying to be a home builder now?

do you want him back or not?

yeah. of course i do

good then listen up. as you said, he still wants to get back with me but that ship has sailed. i can still manipulate him though

ok, ok. im listening

i want to discuss this in person. do you have some time we can meet?

yeah, ill still be in the city for a while

good. how about...lunch tomorrow after i get out of school? at a café near the university. ill text you the address

ok. you better not be fucking with me on this

juugo is simple. i simply have something you dont and we are gonna talk tomorrow to find out what that is and how you can compensate for it. deal?

ok. i got you. ill be there

good

bye

bye

***end call***

and there is my reason for staying. i peaked my head out the door. he was waiting there impatiently. "im not going anymore so you can leave now," i shooed him. he threw down his bags. "what the fuck, Karin! why you keep changing your mind?" he muttered. "things change. i have a way of getting my husband back so you can take a hike," i shooed him out. he flipped me off before walking away. i put my things back in the room and closed the door. im...im happy. im glad john is trying to fix what he broke. who knows? he might actually be able to repair our marriage.

meanwhile...

kakashi pov

i feel like shit. absolute shit. im a mess. my hair is a mess. i haven't left the bed pretty much all weekend. shit....i think....some might still be inside. all dried up and shit. i barely ate so i didnt need to use the bathroom. shit. i need to take a shower. i got up and tossed out the still soiled sheets from when me and john were together last and headed in the bathroom.

after a nice long and hot shower, i was feeling a bit refreshed. i had still felt pretty down about what happened after me and john did the do and im sure it will be mega awkward in class tomorrow but....im fine. i put fresh sheets on the bed. ok. im good. i cant believe i actually tried to call up iruka to help me feel better. im so glad him and his husband got back together after...whatever happened. i didnt want him thinking we still had a chance together. im not gonna use him like i was using john. nope. this time....i have a goal. im gonna finish out this semester then hook up with john for good. no more reservations or anything. i dont know how or when i get the opportunity but ill get him. if i have to force a situation with him, ill get him. for my own sake, i know that he is a really good man. he was just one of my students and that was the only thing stopping us from getting together. that's it. im good. i can do this. it will be a long time to have to hold out, being three weeks now, but ill make it. i know it will be all worth it in the end.