Adam and Jay ~ AVAILABLE

Name: Adom Fadil
Nickname(s): Adam (everyone)
Age: 13
Gender: male
Hobbies: searching up and decoding hieroglyphics, studying
Likes: hieroglyphics, Ancient Egypt, Egyptian history, history, history class, science class
Dislikes: bullies, going to school (because of his peers; he likes school itself)
Personality: socially awkward, clumsy, introverted, punctual, organized, geeky, great memory
Appearance: media (on right)
Backstory: Adam lived in Egypt for three years of his life, his father an archaeologist. One week, Adam and his family were on a trip to America because Adam's father was showcasing a project he had been working on for quite some time. Adam's parents went to the showcasing while he and his brother stayed with a babysitter. Adam's parents were killed that night due to terrorists trying to take Adam's father's work. He and his brother were put into the adoption centre when they were just three and a half because all of their family had their hands full in Egypt and the police were more focused on catching the terrorists than finding the boys a proper home. Only Adam has vivid memories of his parents. When the boys started elementary school, they stuck together like glue. In middle school, they grew apart and kids began to tease—and eventually that turned into bully—Adam.
Health Conditions: allergic to dust
Other: the older twin by 98 seconds, has a slight lisp that you can only hear if you seriously listen

Name: Jabari Fadil
Nickname(s): Jay (everyone), Jay-Bay (tease/pet name), Berry (tease from Adam)
Age: 13
Gender: male
Hobbies: playing video games, eating, reading graphic novels, watching the school's soccer and football games
Likes: summertime, vacation, beaches, the colour red
Dislikes: the cold, wintertime, school, teachers, snobs/brats, flirtatious girls
Personality: teasing, mocking, playful, holds grudges, the slacker type, loud, a little obnoxious, procrastinator, disorganized, great memory
Appearance: media (on left)
Backstory: Jay lived in Egypt for three years of his life, his father an archaeologist. One week, Jay and his family were on a trip to America because Jay's father was showcasing a project he had been working on for quite some time. Jay's parents went to the showcasing while he and his brother stayed with a babysitter. Jay's parents were killed that night due to terrorists trying to take Jay's father's work. He and his brother were put into the adoption centre when they were just three and a half because all of their family had their hands full in Egypt and the police were more focused on catching the terrorists than finding the boys a proper home. Only Jay blames his parents for their not-the-worst-not-the-best life. When the boys started elementary school, they stuck together like glue. In middle school, they grew apart. Mid-seventh grade is when Jay realized he is homosexual.
Health Conditions: none
Other: the younger twin by 98 seconds, homosexual