Bullets

Is Michael having doubts? I asked myself that question all night. If the leader that everyone follows is having doubts, it's a suicide mission. I wasn't sure if I was going to tell anyone, but it's not like they'd believe me. I pondered how the human emotions worked. The only time I ever actually felt something was during when I was younger and... Quentin.

I woke up to an obnoxious rooster. I tried to zap it but before I did, it just froze mid-crow.
"What the?" I got out of bed and looked out the window to see what happened to it. Then I heard a few bird noises inside the room this time.
"Good morning, Set, Ra," I said. I put Ra on my shoulder this time and walked towards the dining hall.

Apparently, I missed something big because they were talking about some guy. I think they called him "Voice" or "The Voice" and my dad. They continued talking as I watched quietly. There was someone named "Jade Dragon". I think I heard that name before. I heard some EGGs say a name like that I think. Then a guy named Gervaso asked Michael to follow him.
"Go, Ra. Follow them," I commanded. Ra nodded and flew quietly towards Michael and that Gervaso guy.

Ra came back to me through the window of my room. He brought me back a metal bullet. I read Ra's mind.
"So, he finally found out that he could deflect bullets," I thought out loud. I looked back at Ra.
"Good boy," I said, gently patting his head. I looked at the bird cage as Ra flew around it. I pulled out my arm to make a perch. Set replaced Ra as Ra flew outside of the building to a near tree to spy.
"Set, you're up."

Sorry if this was short. Kinda cramming very thing in cuz I've missed a few uploads... actually, I lost count. Anyways, sorry if this isn't my best chapter!