Problems

It was about 10 o' clock at night and I was finishing up managing my company that I created when I was about 7. So about 7 and a half years ago. Then I heard a knock at my door.
"Come in," I shouted.

Quentin came in with something red behind his back.
"Hey, Lynn," He said coolly.
"Sup?" I asked, closing up the face-chat.
"Oh, nothing, just a little something I wanted to give you."
"Like what?"
"Okay, so I have 11 roses and 1 fake rose for you. I will love you until the last rose dies." He said.
"Aww, Q, that's so sweet," I said, taking the roses. I created a vase filled with water and put the roses in the vase, even the fake one. I wasn't sure how to feel about this. I mean, all these things are romantic but, I feel something weird in my stomach whenever I see something. Like he poisons me when I look at him. I don't know how to describe it.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"It's nothing. Just a little stressed from all of Vey's trouble making. We need to get him back somehow." I said.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," Quentin said, putting his arm around me and rubbing my arm farthest from him.

Today was painful. I don't know why, but it was. It was just a normal day. I don't know what's wrong with me. Am I getting sick? I checked my temperature. 97 degrees. Nope, definitely not sick. I went into my cabin to relax. I laid on my blue silky covers that covered my bed. I summoned water around my hand and pulsed. This normally calmed me down. Like a stress ball of some sort. Once I got my thoughts together, I decided to see if anything was affecting me. I scanned with Ian's power and saw a darker shade of electricity somewhere near the docs. I knew that could only mean one thing.