Weakness

I teleported to the location of the dark shade of electricity.
"Hey, there," I said coolly. Nichelle jumped.
"You felt me!" Nichelle said.
"Yeah, but how did you get here?" I asked.
"I was still on the helicopter when your dad shoved me off. You know that landing gear stuff? I was hanging on that. Then I followed you guys. Under the tables, I grabbed a few snacks from the buffet table for later before I starve." Nichelle explained.
"Here," I said, handing her a fruit parfait that I created.
"Thanks," she said. Her voice muffled as she wolfed down the fruit.
"Why did you come here?"
"I had to. You guys are my family. Well, you at least." Nichelle said.
"My dad will kill you if he sees you, though!" I said. Nichelle thought for a moment.
"What if we persuade him that I haven't failed him! We could..." Nichelle started thinking again.
"What if we make a deal with him! He loves deals!" I said.
"Awesome!"

~Random Time Skip (cuz I'm lazy)~

"No,"
"Why not?" I whined.
"There is nothing that I want that she could provide," Dad said.
"What about a service?" I asked. There was a moment of silence.
"Like what?" He asked with a little more interest than before.
"Like... being a spy for us! She'll go on Michael's side and gather information for us! If that cheerleader isn't with him, this would be the perfect chance without getting caught!" I said. Dad sighed.
"Alright, it's a deal. If she can successfully get the Electro...electro..."
"Electroclan,"
"Right, Electroclan to be in our grasps, she can join the family again," Dad said. Nichelle and I high-fived in success.
"But,"
"But? Aww man," I sighed.
"If she decides to actually join the Electroclan for real, she will be thrown into the bowl," Dad said, sternly. A chill went up Nichelle's spine.
"Yes, sir. I won't let you down." Nichelle said, doing the Elgen salute.

We walked down the docks so I could fill her in on a few things. As we walked by, a few guards that were stationed there, immediately saluted me.
"At ease, soldiers," I said. Guards were patrolled almost everywhere. Nobody could get away with anything even if they were a shadow. We even had robots that look like guards that I created to act as cameras and a soldier, even though we have body cameras and trackers on our soldiers. The robots also have scanners detecting the type of electricity, the amount, and, like Tesla and Tara's powers, sense who's electricity it is.
A robot walked up to us and said, "Ms. Lynn, are you aware that there is an electric youth that is not on our side next to you?" It asked in its robot voice.
"Yes, now go back to your programmed station and leave us be until I call upon you," I ordered. It bowed and went back to its station.

Just as we were about to teleport where Michael was, Quentin ran up to us.
"Hey, Lynn!... what's she doing here?" Quentin asked suspiciously.
"Didn't you she tell you?" Nichelle asked.
"No..." Quentin said.
"Then it was none of your business," Nichelle said snobbishly. Quentin started getting red.
"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you, Nichelle. Quentin and I are sorta dating." I said. Nichelle rubbed her eyes, making sure she was seeing right.
"Wait, what?" Nichelle said in disbelief.
"You two? I don't believe it. You guys have nothing in common. Lynn, you're good looking. Quentin... eh, not so much. I mean, you both are smart. You like video games, he likes... math problems?" Nichelle compared.
"Differences just pull us closer to each other. We prefer to focus on the positive things. For example, we both really like each other. Right, Lynn?" Quentin stepped in. I nodded without hesitation.
"Love makes people weak!" Nichelle butted in. I remembered the last time since I heard that. It was one of our lessons back at the academy. They always told us that love was a strength yet a weakness.
"It also makes us strong!" Quentin argued. Quentin got frustrated with Nichelle and couldn't take her insulting judgements about us.
"Guards!" He yelled. Two guards came up to him immediately.
"Is there something wrong here?" They asked us.
"No, none at all. Lynn's just being an idiot and actually liking this weirdo!" Nichelle yelled. The guards were furious at her outburst.
"How dare you say that! You shall be arrested for insulting a higher up!" The guard scold-shouted.
"I am a higher up you idiot!" Nichelle yelled.
"Not right now you're not! Admiral General Hatch said that you were not back in the higher ranks until you successfully completed your mission. Either way, you wouldn't be high up enough to insult someone that high up." The guard continued. Since they couldn't put a RESAT on her because it wouldn't affect her (with her powers being backwards and all), they put big bulky iron cuffs on each of her wrists behind her back. I started getting a very slight headache as Nichelle glared at me. I made a line of water from my hand to hers'. Then I shot electricity from my hand to enforce my aim at her to force her to stop even trying to hurt me. She screamed and was walked to her cell as punishment. My dad is not going to let her join the family anytime soon now.

"Anyways," Quentin said, trying to change the subject.
"I was thinking you and I could go to that new movie that's coming out." He said confidently. I smirked.
"It's not gonna be one of those sappy love stories, is it?" I giggled. Quentin put his hands up half way, his palms facing me.
"Heck, no. It's called DeadWater (you see what I did there? XD. I know, it sucks. I'll stop now. XP)
"Awesome. I've always planned on seeing it but I hadn't gotten the time since we took over the Elgen company." I said.
"So, when is it?" I continued.
"I'll pick you up at your cabin at 5." He said.
"Sure,"
"So, it's a date?" He asked. I smiled.
"I wouldn't call watching an immortal guy kill people a date but, sure." I joked.

~MaGiCaL Time Skip! (After Movie. Sorry, no spoilers! By that, I'm not old enough to see the movie and I only watched people play the game it on Youtube and it's rude to spoil/ sort of pirating soo... yeah. Who else thinks this is the longest explanation ever? XD)~

I walked out with my head on his shoulder. I was half asleep by now even though it was about 3 and a half hours. (Hey, technically this isn't DeadPool so "Random Time" time!!! XD... I really need to stop butting in on the story plot. Sorry! Continue reading!)
"Tired much?" He joked. I nodded my head and yawned. He lightly chuckled as we walked back to the docks.

We went into our own cabins for the first time in a while. Tomorrow we would go and check on Michael Vey and the Electrodorks.