Brunch

I woke up and stretched. I got dressed and knocked on Quentin's door. He opened up. He was still in his blue boxers and looked half asleep.
"What?" He yawned.
"Dude, it's 11:00," I laughed.
"Alright, I'm up. Just let me get dressed." He said, shutting the door behind him. I walked down to the dining area to get some breakfast. Everyone was there. It felt like ages since we all had been in the same room together.
"Hey, Lynn. Where's Quentin?" Bryan asked.
"He's still getting ready," I said.
"What? It's like, 12:00." Torstyn snorted.
"It's 11:00 you dingus." Kylee butted in.
Torstyn scoffed, "I knew that."
"So, how are you and Romeo doing?" Tara asked.
"Wait, how are we comparing this?" I asked.
"Like, are you in the smooch section or you pretty much in the friend zone?"
"In between," I lied.
"There's no in between. It's either smooch or no smooch." Tara said.
"Okay, fine. We kissed once... or twice." I said, blushing a bit.
"Oooh," Everyone said, except my dad who was reading the stock market charts on his phone.
"Very mature, you guys."
"Why, thank you, Lynn." Tara joked. I rolled my eyes at that childish joke.
"Hey, guys! Did you know that Nichelle finally got what she deserved?" Bryan blurted out.
"What do you mean by that?" Torstyn asked.
"Well, yesterday Nichelle apparently was stalking us and got in trouble for some reason," Bryan explained.
"Awesome!" Torstyn said, pumping his fist in the air.
"It gets even better," Bryan said.
"No way!" Torstyn said with undivided attention on him.
"She's gonna get fed to the rats!" He shouted. Torstyn jumped out of his seat and ended up having the back of the chair on the floor, along with him. Bryan laughed at him.
"Gross," Kylee said.
"I mean, it's cool and all. But I try not to get too into detail." Tara added. Then Quentin walked into the room with almost dry hair.
"What did I miss?" He asked.
"Quentin! Dude! What took you so long to wake up?" Torstyn asked.
"I wanted to try sleeping in for the first time," Quentin shrugged. Quentin ordered some pancakes, bacon, an omelet, fruit, and french toast.
"Hungry much?" Torstyn laughed, looking at his full plate.
"We live like kings, we can be as hungry as we want." Quentin pointed out.
"Can't argue with that," Bryan said, shoving his face with scrambled eggs.
"You guys do realize that it's lunch time, not breakfast, right?" Torstyn asked.
"Yeah, but we just don't care," Bryan said.