The Traitor

This morning I was alerted about a family meeting. I woke up extra early anyways so I had plenty of time to hang around the academy. My dad gave me a heads up beforehand so I put on a baseball hat. I knew we weren't going to a baseball game but I like to wear those caps. Especially backward but forwards are fine.
I grabbed a pair of shades and a loose t-shirt that said, "Chill Bruh, The #'s In Town." Tara must've seen me walking around the hallways and walked up to me.
"Where're you going?" Tara asked. She wasn't trying to be snoopy, just trying to strike a conversation.
"Nothin, just taking a little stroll around," I said.
"Oh, I was just going to check on Taylor but I guess I should get to the meeting room instead. Someone's bound to show her the meeting room without me." Tara said.
"Well then, let's go," I said.

We ate some food as my dad talked about where we were going and saying that we were going to have a special party for Taylor's arrival. Everyone cheered for Taylor but Nichelle. She must still be mad about the fact where she couldn't keep poking fun at her. I honestly didn't pay attention to what my dad was saying. He told me all of this before I went to the mall.

As we went down to the concert to... I don't remember the star's name, Zeus bumped into a man. "Hey, watch it," Zeus said. The man looked over his shoulder and grinned.
"Dude, you stink. Take a shower." The woman laughed. Zeus turned as red as a tomato.
"Is that you girlfriend or is Farm Town missing a goat?" Zeus spat back. The man stopped and turned around.
"What did you say?" He asked.
"Did I stutter? I called your girlfriend a goat." Zeus repeated. The man got really angry.
"You're gonna die, loser." He came at Zeus, grabbing him by the arm.
"I'm gonna-" Bolts of electricity shot out of Zeus's fingers. The man cried out and the man fell to the ground like a bag of concrete. His girlfriend screamed. Zeus kicked the man in the side.
"Like that, loser?" He taunted. Suddenly Zeus bent over in pain.
"Aargh..." Zeus groaned. My dad stood above him with me and Nichelle at his side. My dad's face was red with fury.
"Oh boy," I thought.
"Thank you, Nichelle," He said.
"Glad to help sir," She said. Just then, two security officers arrived on the scene.
The larger of the two asked, "What's going on?" The man's girlfriend pointed at Zeus.
"Him!" She screamed.
"He shot my boyfriend." My dad stepped forward.
"Excuse me, officers, but I witnessed the entire exchange. The man was acting peculiar, then he just collapsed." My dad looked at Tara and signalled her.
Suddenly, the girlfriend began screaming at the top of her lungs, "Snakes! There are snakes everywhere!" She began flailing wildly.
"Get them off me! Get them off me!" The guards looked at each other. One pulled out his radio. "Requesting backup near section AA. Also, medical assistance, possible drug overdose."
While one of the guards struggled to restrain the woman the other said to my dad, "Thanks for you help."
"Don't mention it." Dad said. When the security guard had turned away, my dad grabbed Zeus by the arm and pulled him aside.
"Out to the car. Now."
"But the concert..." He doubled over again.
"Sorry. It won't happen again." Zeus apologized.
"No it won't. Now go." Dad said. Zeus staggered toward the exit. My dad shook his head in disapointment. Tara and Taylor were whispering to eachother something.
"Nichelle, get ready to have some fun." I whispered to Nichelle. Nichelle smirked. "Yeah." Nichelle's mood lightened a little and chuckled.

Sometime during the stupid show, my dad whispered something to Taylor. Whatever he said made her hesitate.
"Oh, just another 'make sure they're loyal to him' process." I thought. Then a few songs later, my dad tapped Taylor on the shoulder and the singer screeched. Ow. Then she did the WHOLE SONG OVER AGAIN. It was one of the worst songs I've ever heard. Of course, it had to be this one that she rebooted the star. My dad already explained her powers to me, but there was one power that she was hiding. I could just tell. I just see that she was uneasy ever since the mall. I'm gonna keep my eyes on her anyways. After a while in the dumb concert... If you could even call it that, Tara kept trying to convince Taylor to not care about the people.