Bad Dreams of Bad Memories

"Hurry up!" I yelled to Nichelle and Tara as we ran around the academy.
"Where are we going again?" Nichelle asked.
"I wanna show you something knew I found out I can do with my powers!" I said, pointing towards the academy barracks especially made for us. We walked into the barracks as I held out my hand. I formed a water bubble the size of a ping pong ball.
"Woah, cool! You can make water out of thin air!" Tara said. Then Tessla walked in.
"What's that?!" She said disgusted.
"A bouncy ball?" She heckled.
"Do you wanna beat her or should I?" I whispered to Nichelle.
"Go for it." Nichelle said.
"What're you gonna do to me? Splash me?" Tessla laughed.
She made me furious.
"Or are you gonna go and call the guards to fight for you?" She said in a baby voice.
"Why call them when I can make them?" I smirked. I created human-shaped water people. They became real. They were in black iron knight suits and they were under my control. They had long pointy spears. Because the water could rapidly move in a certain way, it was like it could hold itself together. If I created a giant hand, I could create large waves within the water to make it have a firm grip on her. Instead, I did this. The guards grabbed onto her shoulders as I created a huge ball of water onto her head so she couldn't breath or she's drown.
"Who's laughing now?" I taunted. I let go of my pulse as Tara put her hand on my shoulder, telling me to stop. Tara had that mischievous look in her eye. Since she never met Taylor, Lynn didn't have mind reading powers yet. She did something. I just don't know what. Or she was just congratulating me and thinking of all the bad things we could do to those pitiful Zombies we call, humans. The only thin I can't understand is why my dad calls them 'nonels' and weaklings even though he's one too. But at least he knows what he's doing.

Spoiler, don't read if you guys don't want to know what Tara was doing,

She was tricking Lynn and Nichelle into thinking Tara was being mean even though Tessla was saying 'hi' and congratulating her. Then Lynn actually replied, "what do you want?" In Tessla's head because Tara wanted someone to pick on. The only person who had powers that nobody knew about at that time because she hadn't known how to use them yet.