An Old Friend

There was a lot of weird stuff going on after that. Bla bla bla. Random boring things. Then I saw a familiar face speaking to Michael. Tesla? Tesla and I were good friends. But that was a long time ago. Nichelle and her were pretty much the exact opposites. Enemies even. Tesla insulted me a lot. I thought she was joking but when I found out she meant it, I wanted to hurt her. I attacked her with full force one time, but then I got in trouble. I had to write "I'm sorry that I attacked an ally." Or something along those lines, 300 times. My hand hurt for about 4 days. But hey, since she's not my ally, I can make her wish she was never born. The rage engulfed me so much that I didn't even know I made a huge lightning bolt out of nowhere. Whoops. Everyone jumped. In the middle of Michael's bonding with Tesla, Michael remembered I was still here. I teleported next to him and turned visible. "Michael, what is she doing here?" Tesla asked. "She helped me get out." He said. "Hey Tesla, remember the time when you bullied me the whole time for screwing up? Well now that you screwed up more than me, it's time for you to take your punishment." I said with clenched teeth. "Woah woah. I don't think it's a good idea to fight you two." Michael cut in. "It's Tessa now and whatever I did, I'm sorry." She said. "What?" I asked. I was so confused. She never apologized. Maybe she's just nicer because I'm more powerful than her. The crowed of Natives were staring at me in terror. Then the Chief spoke up in a Native tongue. I didn't feel like trying to understand because I knew what he would say anyways. The guards got their spears and shouted gibberish at me as the others moved in to bombard me. I swung my hands around and blasted electricity at all of them, knocking all of them off their feet and onto the ground. Their spears flung into the air and landed face down into the ground, barely missing each of the guards that held them. "Lynn, come on, stop. This isn't you." Michael said. "How do you know that?" I growled. "Because I know you. You aren't like this. You aren't Hatch. You're Lynn," he said. For the first time he actually made sense. I calmed down. "Fine." I said. Every native was looking at me at this point. "What're you looking at?" I snarled. Everyone acted casual. After that there was a bunch of sappy stuff that I didn't really pay attention to.

As we were about to leave the tribe, I grabbed my phone. I thought of telling my dad, then hesitated. I did it. Tessa and Michael were doing some softy bonding which sickened me. "Hello? Lynn? Where are you?" My dad answered. "I'm following Vey. Apparently this tribe called the Amacarra have helped him out and the other Electrodorks." I reported. "Good work. Tell me if there's anything new going on that I should know about." Dad said, hanging up. "I plan to." I mumbled.

We are now on book 3! A few more to go until I do the main idea bomb. This is gonna take a while.