Game 48 -To heal without each other

Game 48 –To heal without each other

Dalawang taon na ang nakalipas simula nang umalis si Emma ng bansa ng walang paalam. Isang linggo pagkatapos ng pagtatalo nila sa hospital at ang pag-amin ni Emma kay Caleb na hindi siya ang ama, bumalik siya noon sa hospital pero wala na si Emma. Nakaalis na. Huli na siya.

Sa isang linggong iyon ay maraming nalaman si Caleb at nagsisisi siya kung bakit hindi siya bumalik agad, kung bakit naghintay pa siya. Noon kasi ay akala niya ay kailangan lang ng oras ni Emma, she just lost their baby and she just got the news about her hand. Kala niya ay kailangan lang nito ng oras para mawala yung sakit, yung galit.

Naghintay siya ng isang linggo dahil akala niya kailangan lang ni Emma ng oras at space. Nagkamali siya. Mali na naghintay siya.

Emma lied to him. Hindi niya alam kung bakit to nagawa ni Emma, kaya ba ito nagsinungaling ay para masaktan pa lalo si Caleb, dahil galit ito kay Caleb? Gusto lang ba nito na saktan siya or kaya ba ito nagsinungaling ay dahil gusto nitong bawasan yung guilt at sakit na naramdaman ni Caleb noon?

Hindi niya alam at hindi na rin niya malalaman kahit kalian.

The baby had been his. He saw the paternity test himself. It was hidden in one of his books Emma had practically shoved in the box of his things. She must had hidden it by mistake.

But he saw it nonetheless.

It wasn’t Andy’s but his. And Emma lied. Maybe to spare him or to hurt him. He didn’t know.

His heart broke when Emma left without saying goodbye. He was going to follow Emma, he knew she was going to France, she considered Shiloh as hers and that meant she was going to go to Shiloh.

But Seraphina Price had told him not to follow Emma. She needed to heal and seeing Caleb might not help. They both needed to heal without each other. Seraphina Price had told him that they were just going to hurt each other.

And maybe she was right. They were both hurting and it might not be the best idea. But damn it if it wasn't so hard and heartbreaking to just stay and wait for Emma. She might not come back and if she did, what if he was too late?

For Pete’s sake, Andy was with her. Caleb knew that while Emma loved him—he knew she loved him, he heard her say it and why else would she be so hurt when he betrayed her with a kiss—Emma did love Andy before and he knew for a fact that Andy still loved Emma.

Caleb was afraid, what if old feelings grew back? What if by spending time with Andy it would rekindle the flame she once had with him? It was a frightening thought. But he needed to let Emma heal, she didn’t just lost their baby, she also lost her dream. She was a great surgeon and she lost that. She can never operate again.

At ngayon dalawang taon na ang nakalipas simula nang umalis ang dalawa papunta sa France, hindi niya alam kung ano ang kalagayan nila doon sa France. Wala siyang balita dahil walang nagbabanggit ng pangalan ni Emma at Andy pag nasa tabi niya ang mga ito.

They held their tongue for the fear of him going ballistic. And they had right to be afraid, he did once go ballistic his only excuse was he was drunk, crazy ass drunk. It was a dark time in his life that moment, Emma was gone, Andy was with her, and he lost interest in searching for investors.