Game 23 - You can't last a day without me

Right after Caleb and I searched for Angelo to tell him to escort Anya, we then went to seach for my grandparents. Dahil maraming tao ang bisita at nagkalat silang lahat ay mahirap hanapin sila lola dahil sympre palakad lakad din ang mga ito para batiin yung mga bisita nila. 

I finally saw Lola Venetia with Richard Chua, Angelo's dad. Tinignan ko si Caleb. "Ready to meet lola?" I smiled at him. 

Tumango siya kaya naglakad na kami papunta kay lola, saktong sakto pagkatapat namin ay umalis na si Tito Richard and lolo was suddenly beside lola. 

Tinignan ako ni lola tsaka niya tinignan si Caleb. Binalik niya yung tingin sa akin na nakataas na ngayon yung kilay niya. 

I squeezed Caleb's hand for encouragement. He needed it. He was nervous. "Lola, Lolo, happy anniversary." I greeted first. "And this is my boyfriend, Caleb Montemayor." I introduced Caleb to them. 

Lola Veneita's eyes widened as well as Lolo's. "Y..your boyfriend?" 

I smiled and nodded. "Yes lola boyfriend. I told you I will bring someone with me tonight." 

"Yes that. I thought you just said that for me to back off." Lola Venetia said. Her face then lit up and she smiled to Caleb. "I'm just glad my favorite granddaughter finally has someone." she told Caleb. 

"I'm your only granddaughter." I told her disapprovingly. 

"It's a pleasure meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Ibarra." Caleb greeted them both. 

"It's nice meeting you too Caleb." Lolo said and offered his hand to Caleb. Caleb took it and they shook hands. "So tell me what do you do?" he asked. I nearly laughed. Of course, lolo would ask that first instead of "Do you love my granddaughter?" kind of question. But that's lolo. 

"Enrique." Lola said disapproving lolo's question. Lolo turned to lola and asked using only their eyes to communicate. "You should have asked first when he's going to make an honest woman out Emma." she chided. 

Caleb went still and I think my face got all red. I never blushed! But lola just made me! "Lola." I warned. "Forgive lola, matanda na kasi kaya ganyan. You don't have to answer that silly question." I told Caleb. 

He only nodded. 

"Sinong matanda Eponine?" Lola asked. She's mad now. She was using Eponine at me. Eponine meant I'm in big trouble, while Emily meant I need to behave or if she's serious. Emma meant I am behaving normally. "And why was my question silly? You're getting older day by day. Just admit it." 

Says the woman who won't admit she's damn too old.