Game 42 - When we were together, nothing else mattered

Game 42 – When we were together, nothing else mattered

I don’t know how but my breakup with Caleb quickly reached everyone. Hindi na ako nagulat na kahit pa walang pang twenty four hours ay nalaman na ng halos buong mundo na single na ulit ako.

I guess it started with my brunch with Anya and the other girls, Irene asked me about Caleb and I told them all that we just broke up. Hindi na nga rin sila nagulat na nag break na kami ni Caleb. They weren’t even surprised that I wasn’t moping around, that I wasn’t at home eating those breakup foods and watching those breakup movies.

Been there, done that. I’m not going to repeat it again. I don’t want to be depressed again just because I’m single again. That’s a good thing right?

But who am I kidding? I miss Caleb already.

Sensing that I needed a night out, Irene decided it was time for a girl’s night out. Anya was coming with us. Nagulat nga kaming lahat na sasama siya dahil ibang iba na siya sa amin, I mean we were just common people while she was a freaking princess.

Pero siguro nga kailangan din ni Anya na mag let loose lalo na sa lahat ng nangyayari ngayon sa buhay niya. Dapat isang buwan lang siya sa Pilipinas pero haggang ngayon hindi parin siya pinapabalik ni Roderick sa Denmark.

She really wanted to come back to her family I could sense it. Anton’s presence in her life is really messing her up. Alam kong mahal pa niya si Anton, sino nga ba naman ang makakalimot sa first love? She gave him everything and when someone gives everything to another person, it would be hard to move on and just let go.

Their love had always been epic. Nung nalaman ko na engaged na si Anya, alam ko na wala na akong magagawa para kumbinsihin siya sa mali yung ginagawa niya dahil ayun yung pangarap ni Anya at nakita ko naman kung gaano kamahal ni Roderick si Anya. Though Anya’s love for Roderick didn’t equal to the love Roderick gave her, I knew she would be happy with her decision.

But even the most epic love could also end in tragedy. I admit they were good together but they weren’t meant to be. I don’t like Roderick right now for giving Anya a hard time but I could understand why he would want her to stay here.

Alam kong alam ni Roderick na nasa tabi tabi lang si Anton at naghihintay, sa tingin ko kaya ayaw pabalikin ni Roderick si Anya dahil gusto niyang makita kung kaya ba ni Anya. He needed her to prove not just to him but also to herself that it was all in the past and that she would choose her family no matter what. That Roderick was the one.

I admire Roderick for that, he’s giving her a choice.

So here we were at Rock’s, it was the only place we could go with Anya because Dale’s security was high. Mas maganda ng dito kami kaysa sa iba na hindi pa alam ng detail ni Anya yung mga emergency exits.

I knew the moment I walked in all eyes were on me, all people in this place knew about the breakup already. And I saw the gleam every men had, it was pure of challenge. They wanted to get to my pants now that I’m single again.

They all knew that the Emma Prince was back in the game.