Game 31 - I'm so sorry

Caleb was driving me to work, dapat nga mamaya pa ako papasok kaso dahil na-resched yung surgery ko ng maga kaya kailangan ko ng pumunta sa hospital. It's been a hell week for me, with my mother living with me. 

Three days she's been back and I'm about to go crazy. Kaya hindi ako umuuwi sa bahay at sa bahay ako ni Caleb natutulog dahil sobra akong mababaliw sa bahay kung nasaan si mom. Hindi ko parin maintindihan kung bakit sa akin siya tumutuloy kung pwede naman sa bahay nila lola. 

But of course, siguro nga dahil siya naman yung mababaliw kasama si lola kaya might as well choose me to go craxy than her. Her house, my childhood home is being renovated for her return. She will throw a grand welcome back party for her return and well she wanted the best of the best.

So she decided to renovate the whole house. 

 We reached the hospital and Caleb parked on the side of the road. "Sa bahay ka na dumiretso mamaya ah." I told him as I faced him. 

"We're staying at your place?"  he asked. "How can we have sex if you're mother's there?"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Who told you that we're going to have sex later?"  I asked him. "At isa pa, kung magse-sex tayo ano naman kung nanndun ang nanay ko? We had sex before in your parent's house and I remember perfectly what you said that night." I scoffed at him. 

He chuckled. "It's not the same." 

"Oh don't be so a hypocrite Caleb. Ganun din yun." I told him. "I'll see you at my house. Cook dinner will you?" 

He sighed. "Okay. Just so you know we're not going to have sex later." he said clearly. 

I laughed. "I wasn't really in the mood to have sex because I'll be tired and all but now I'm motivated to have sex with you later." I told him. "So we're really going to have sex later, lots of it."

"You can't force me." he said acting like a scared virgin. 

"Force you? Sweety, one naked look at me, a secnd later you're already hard." I told him and opened the door. "I'll see you later." sabi ko bago ako naghanda para lumabas ng sasakyan. 

Hinawakan niya yung braso ko kaya napatigil ako. "Good luck." he said. I smiled. "I know you can do it. So good luck." 

I kissed him on the cheek and got out of the car. Pumasok na ako sa loob ng hospital na nakangiti, nawala lahat ng kabang nararamdaman ko. Tila ba'y yung salita lang niya nagpawala na ng kaba. 

Because he so believe in me, I know I can do this surgery without complications. Pauline will live with her husband for years. I'll make sure of that.