Game 34 - Emma must never know

"I won't say a word to anyone." Ron said and hung up the phone. He put it down the table and picked up his glass of scotch. Andy just called him to tell him what happened and Caleb would maybe go to him to ask about the past. To ask about what really went down that time. 

Hindi naman niya masisisi si Caleb kung gusto nitong malaman ang nangyari kay Emma at Andy lalo't ngayon na girlfriend nito si Emma at kaibigan nito si Andy. Kung siya rin naman ay hindi siya mapapanatag na siya lang yung walang kaalam alam sa nangyari kay Emma at Andy pero minsan kasi may mga bagay na mas mabuti pang ibaon nalang sa limot kaysa balikan ito. 

He took a sip from his scotch and looked over the view right out of his penthouse suite. He stood up and walked over the window. 

"Hindi ka na babalik sa kwarto?" narinig niyang tanong ni Regina sa kanya. 

Nilingon niya ito, dahil sa tawag ni Andy sa kanya ay nagambala nito ang ginagawa nila kanina ni Regina. "Mabuti pang umuwi ka nalang ngayon, darating si Caleb. And I'm sure he wouldn't want to see you here." 

Regina smirked. "I don't really mind it so I'll just stay here" she said and sat down on the sofa and poured herself a glass of scotch. 

"Well I mind. I'm still Caleb's friend so off you go." Ron shooed her. 

Regina scoffed as she stood up and walked back to the master's bedroom. After a minute, Regina came back wearing her clothes. "I'll see you next week I suppose." she said. She turned towards the elevator but stopped and faced him again. "Is he still with Shiloh's mom?" 

"Yeah but I doubt they'd last. He found out about Andy and Emma." Ron answered. 

"Oh that must have been awful for him. To know that his friend slept first with his girlfriend." Regina said grinning as though she was amusing herself. 

"They never slept together." Ron pointed out. 

Regina smiled at him. "Oh the things vodka could do." she said. "Andy told me a pretty interesting story back in college. Best thing to vent out your anger is sex do you know that?" she asked. "You know, the best thing in life is the one you can't always have." she said and took off. 

Regina was right, the best thing in life is the one you can't always have, Andy had tasted that bitter medicine, the medicine that woke him and Emma up from the fantasy. Well Emma woke up. 

Ron stared back to the view and sipped his scotch. His mind wandered off back to that time. The time when everything changed. 

"Hi Eponine!" Andy shouted. He and Andy were at the back of the cafeteria and Emma just walked in with the usual Elena, Anya and Angelo posse. 

Emma turned and looked at their direction. She smirked and waved at them. "Back at you Andres!"  she yelled and turned back to her friends, Elena said something that made the three of them giggle and Angelo snicker. 

Ron and Andy watched the four order their lunch. "Gonna ask her out?" Ron asked. 

Andy smirked. "I will. Alam mo ba yung chismis sa Section A? Angelo's gonna court her." 

"You got the advantage dude."

"I know." Andy smirked still watching Emma. Ron knew that Andy had always had a crush on Emma, who wouldn't? Emma was one of the prettiest girls in their batch and in school. And unlike Elena who was the Miss Perfect Student Council President and Anya who was the Miss Princess, Emma was pretty wild.