Game 43 - I want you back, Emma

Start from the beginning

I sometimes think I could forgive him for cheating on me because that was how much I loved him. But I couldn’t because he didn’t just cheat on me, he broke his promises to Sadie and I. I couldn’t forgive him because it hurt, I needed him and he wasn’t there, he should had tried hard to break the walls I built when Sadie died instead of jumping to the opportunity to sleep with that slut.

“Doctor Price, I’m really sorry. The hospital said you haven't been working and I felt it was my fault so please don’t. Don’t stop what you’re great at. Save more people, Pauline would want you to. I would want you to. If you couldn’t save Pauline then maybe you could save others.” Leo said.

I nodded, crying. I was such a girl, crying like that in front of him but I just couldn’t help myself. I wasn’t just crying because of what he told me but also because of the past I just remembered.

“Maraming naniniwala sayo Doctor Price. Kaya sana wag mong itigil yung ginagawa mo. Alam mo hindi kita dapat kakausapin dahil natatakot ako, pero nang nalaman ko na hindi ka nago-operate naramdaman ko na kailangan kitang kausapin at sabihin sayo na hindi mo kasalanan.”

“Thank you.”

He shook his head. “No, you don’t have to.” He stood up. “Talk to your boyfriend, he was the one who told me you needed to see me so go to him and tell him he was right and I am grateful for his help.” He said and just walked away.

I stared at the door, boyfriend? Was it Caleb? Did Caleb tell him? Why? Why would he do that?

Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyari pero namalayan ko nalang na nagdri-drive ako papunta sa opisina ni Caleb. The receptionist told me he was at his office and I didn’t wait for her to tell me I could go, I walked straight to his office.

He was there buried with those documents. He stared at me when he noticed I was just standing by the door. “Emma, anong ginagawa mo dito?” he asked.

God. I missed him so much.

“Why?” I asked him. “Why did you go to Leo? We broke up.”

He stood up, strode toward me. “Did we though?” he asked.  “I never agreed.”

“You said okay.” I said softly.

He closed the door behind me, pressed me at the back of the door. “Yeah but I think, we could rule that out after all we had sex.” He pressed himself to me and I felt myself tensing.

“That’s breakup sex.”

He shook his head no. “But it was more than one, we had breakup sex then we had makeup sex afterwards.”

I looked up to his eyes, his eyes were telling me something and I didn’t know what. “Then if we didn’t break up, why didn’t you call me?” I asked, we both knew we broke up. It was the truth anyway. “So why did you talk to Leo?”

“Because I couldn’t bear it. You loved your job and I couldn't bear that you’re not doing the thing you loved most.” He answered. “I missed you, you know.”

“I missed you too.”

He traced his finger on my lips, “So are we okay? I want you back Emma. I need you in my life or I would fucking go crazy.” I laughed. “It’s true. I need you so fucking much.”

“I don’t want you to go crazy so maybe we should get back together so you won’t go crazy. I don’t think my conscience would allow me to see you crazy.”  I smiled.

He beamed at me. “I love you my sweet doctor.”

And I love you too.

A/N:

as promised...

update spree... by midnight I'll posting the epilogue

watch out