Chibi- Leon

Not again you thought. You had become victim to one of Ichthys outrageous pranks. Somehow you always got pulled into them and not once have you ever said “that was a great prank”.

Leon looked at you with an amused grin, the complete opposite of the frown on your face. A much MUCH smaller version of you stood on his hand. You had shrunk so much that you could fit on the palm of his hand- how frustrating. You felt so helpless in your new miniature body but Leon seemed to rather enjoy it.

“Who knew you could be this adorable?” He said, grinning in amusement, “You are like a little doll.”

“No I'm no- Hey quit it!” You squealed as Leon patted you on the head with one of his fingers. “Haha. Your voice...pfft.” Leon nearly lost himself in laughter though you grew indignant.

“Hmph.” You grumbled and folded your arms.

“Oh.” Leon suddenly looked like he thought of something and snapped his fingers. A pair of cat ears appeared on your head, “Now you really look adorable.”

“What?” You touched the pair of ears on your head and sighed, “I'm not some plaything! I want to return to my normal size…”

“Don't worry. His prank will wear off eventually.” Leon assured you but in the meantime he was going to enjoy your size.

….At least he was until he started getting frustrated because he couldn't kiss you nor do anything else.

“When is that damn fish prank going to wear off? This isn't funny anymore.” Leon groaned.

How should you feel? You were the one stuck that size! Leon grew more and more frustrated not being able to do anything with you and frequently mumbled about dicing up that fish.

Thankfully it eventually wore off and you returned to normal much to your relief. Leon was also very happy though he tried to deny it and remain calm but finally being able hold you in his arms and kiss you again was much too tempting for him. After all he went way too long without being able to hold you at all!

Though you definitely made a cute chibi version of yourself Leon much preferred you as you were. And would make up for all the lost time he couldn't hold you.