Hello Fascination (BxB) ch11

Tyler's POV :D

If I said Caleb was cute when he was sleeping, I'd be lying.

First of all, he clings to you like a fucking koala. He drools, but not the adorable kind of drool; the drool that pools around his mouth and becomes crusty in the morning. He has these unconscious leg spasms and has just kicked me for the sixty-fifth time since I woke up. He squirms all night long, trying to get comfortable. He bites you if you try to brush back his hair or caress his face. He has terrible morning breath, but insists on being right in front of your face. Like the horny lil' fuck he is, he dry humps you randomly ever few hours (which, I'll admit, gave me a very uncomfortable boner). And whenever you try waking him up, he either growls and knees you in the stomach or lets out a big puff of foul breath in your face and buries himself into the covers.

Gotta love him.

After finally escaping his death grasp, I roll out of bed and pull on my boxers. Hey! I don't like my junk just swingin' around for all to see! That's only for Caleb.

I grab a towel and jump into the shower. I clean off our mess from last night and lather up my dark hair. Speaking of last night, I do believe that was the best time of my life. I swear, Caleb's a fucking sex demon. Sure, he was a little awkward and clumsy at some parts, but that's just because he is new to the whole thing. I'm sure with a little practice, we'll get it right ;)

Just thinking about naked little Caleb, who is in my bed and is indeed naked, makes my member rise slowly. I groan and reach for my dick, wanting my hard on to go away. Changing my mind at the last second, I blast the cold water and allow my body's mechanics to slowly diminish my problem. I need better self control if I'm to be sitting around with Caleb all day.

No more sex until everything with his parents is settled. Deal? Deal.

I shiver in the cold water and quickly turn it off before stepping out. Wrapping my towel around my waist, I wipe off the condensation from my mirror. A post-sex glow lights up my face and I smile. Caleb told me he loves me. I told him I love him.

I quietly go back into my room to see Caleb still sleeping. He's on his belly with his adorable, pert butt uncovered and bare for the world to see. Grinning, I lean down to his ears and whisper, "Wake up, sweet cheeks." Then I lightly slap his bubbly rump, making him yelp in surprise.

He rolls over and blushes like mad when he realizes what I've done. I kiss him sweetly on the neck and ruffle his hair. He tries to cover his peepee, but I get to it first, kissing and licking the tip a few times.

His breath catches and a soft moan passes his lips. I stop before he can get hard and walk over to my dresser, grabbing a new pair of boxers. I hear a terribly cute 'hrmph' before Caleb says in a singsong voice, "Tylerrrr. Come back to bed. I want you-" he pauses and I hear the bed groan as he moves around on it, "-inside me."

I snap my head in his direction. Caleb's on his knees with his face on the bed, staring at me, and his tiny ass propped up in the air. He bites his lip and sends me a smoldering look.

I quickly look away and try to calm my... mini-me. God, Caleb. You make it so unfair! I pull on my boxers and slip on a random shirt.

Once I gain my composure, I turn back to him. Caleb's pouting, but now laying on his side, his head propped up with his arm. "Please Tyler?"

"You really do have the sex-drive of a bunny, don't you?" I raise my eyebrow and throw his boxers at him. "Now go take a shower, babe."

He frowns, but steps into my bathroom anyway. I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands. Why is he making it so hard to stay off of him? Last night was a mistake. A very hot, sexy mistake, but a mistake none the less.