Hello Fascination (BxB) ch8

Tyler's POV ;O

With our bellies full, Caleb and I decided to play a game. Twister, to be exact.

"What? No! I don't trust you! You're going to make me do all these perverted poses and shit," Caleb whined as I take the game out from a small cupboard in the tree house.

With a knowing smile, I unfold the Twister mat and lay it in the center of the room and peek under it to make sure Caleb didn't get trapped...

I set the spinny board thing off to the side and say, "How about we change the rules a bit?"

He looks at me wearily. "What do you mean, 'change the rules'?" Caleb mimics my low voice and I laugh.

"I mean," I roll my eyes, "How about instead of spinning the arrow thingy, the other person has to say where to put their hands or feet? For example, if it was my turn, I'd tell you to put your left foot on yellow. Okay?"

Again, Caleb worriedly stares at me, toying with his soft pink lip between his teeth. He sighs and reluctantly agrees. "But no funny business, okay?!"

I shoot him a wink and trail my hand over his warm chest. "That can't be promised." He shivers and blushes at the same time before I move away and stand at the other end of the Twister mat. (for those who don't know what Twister is.... look it up -.-*)

"You first, sweetheart." I wink again.

Caleb pretends to gag at the sound of my little pet name for him, but still says, "Right hand, red."

I bend down and lean on my right hand which is now placed onto a red circle. "Your turn," he says with a cute, shy smile.

I grin and say, "Left elbow, green." Caleb mumbles something about me being difficult, but obeys my command and sets his elbow on a green circle.

"Left foot, blue."

"Right hand, blue.

"Right elbow, green.

"Left hand, yellow."

"Right foot yellow."

After a while, we're so tangled up I don't even know where my foot went. It disappeared. Like, seriously...

Caleb's been giggling the entire time, making me happy. This is the whole reason I wanted to play Twister. I knew he'd like this silly kid's game, and I get to see his cute little body wiggle and twist without failure.

He suddenly grins so big I think his dimple is going to pop and says, "Left hand, red"

I look back and forth between my left elbow on green and the only open red spot on the waaaaaay far end of the mat. Frowning in concentration, I stretch and squirm until I almost have it. Losing my balance, I collapse onto the ground with Caleb landing right on top of me in a fit of giggles.

Groaning and stretching my neck, I complain, "You beat me Caleb! Not fair. You're never letting me hear the end of this are you?"

"Nope!" he chirps cheerfully and sits up. Without realizing it, Caleb has straddled my lap, successfully turning me on; add that and the fact I just watched his flexible body bend in unexplainable ways, you get one horny lil' Tyler.

Questioning if he's up for a little "sexy-time", I take his hands and gently place them flat against my chest with a raised eye brow. Caleb looks confused for a minute before suddenly blushing and fidgeting nervously over my lower region, coincidentally turning me on further.

Caleb stops his moving, seeing my obvious dilemma. He looks down so his halo of whitish blonde hair hides his face and his brilliant blue eyes. I lift his chin back up with one hand and brush away his soft hair with my other.