XLIII- Lake Party

Start from the beginning

"I say," Indianna whispered and wrapped her arms round Greyson's neck. "You're not getting me anywhere near that water."

"You should not have said that," Greyson said with a sly smirk and before Indianna could blink Greyson had lifted her up and chucked her over his shoulder.

"Greyson!" Indianna yelled in shock and hit his back. "Put me down!"

Greyson chuckled and walked over to the lake where Harry and Brooke were. "It's a little cold," he teased and moved Indianna so she was facing him. Indianna wrapped her legs round Greyson's waist and linked her arms around his neck.

"Don't you dare," she said and Greyson smirked, easily pulling Indianna's arms away and holding them tightly in his grip. "Greyson, I swear if you do, I'll-"

"Do what?" Greyson grinned and suddenly Indianna was engulfed by cold water. She could still feel Greyson holding onto her so when they resurfaced her legs were still wrapped around his waist.

"Greyson!" She exclaimed and glared at his smug expression. "You ass! Put me down, down!"

"Don't you like me getting you wet?" He asked innocently and adjusted his grip on her thighs.

"You're an asshole!" She grumbled and Greyson smirked, slowly putting Indianna down. He rested his hands on her hips and smirked.

"You do look hot though, sugar."

"Shut up," Indianna muttered and rolled her eyes.

"What about me?" Greyson wondered, arching an eyebrow at Indianna.

"Eh," she shrugged and she squealed when Greyson picked her up again and threw her into the water.

"Wrong answer," Greyson called and Indianna stood up, running her fingers through her now soaking hair.

Greyson looked her up and down and the corners of his mouth twitched upwards. She was beautiful. Inside and out. His eyes stopped at her stomach and he frowned, walking over to her and grazing his nails over her stomach.

"Greyson," Indianna said softly and grabbed his hand, moving it from where it was hovering over the scar on her stomach.

One of the many scars Rogue had given her.

"I wish I could make it disappear," Greyson said.

"I forget that it's there most of the time," Indianna shrugged. "It's fine."

"No it's not. We need to stop him-"

"Greyson!" Indianna said sharply and took a deep breath. "I want to forget about Rogue for 5 minutes, please. We're at a party; let's have fun."

Greyson sighed and nodded. "Okay. So what do you have in mind?"

Indianna grinned and suddenly she jumped on him and brought him crashing into the water. "Payback."

*

The music was blaring, the sun was setting and there was a beautiful golden glow over the lake. Indianna was currently dancing with Brooke and the girls. They had managed to convince Greyson to let Indianna leave his side.

Brooke had promised that as soon as she noticed Indianna feeling rough without him she would call him.

"So," Sasha said and and took another gulp of an extremely alcoholic drink. "Have you and Greyson progressed in the bedroom yet?"

Indianna choked on her beer and looked at Sasha with wide eyes. "Um, no."

"Oh don't you dare think about lying, hun!" Brooke exclaimed and linked arms with Indianna, grinning cheekily. "I happened to bump into Kirstie earlier and she told me how she interrupted on something private between you and Greyson."