Chapter Twelve: Who Are You?

Chris pulls the car into the garage. I close the garage door as soon as he shuts off the engine. We unbuckle ourselves, open the doors, pull up the seats, let Mask and Julie out, grab the guitar case and our bags, slam the doors and head into the house.

My home has three levels, the basement, main, and the second level. (Describing in an areal veiw.)

The basement is your average basement, a long clothes line in the back. In the far right corner (bottom) is a little panic room, to the left of that is the spa room which takes up the rest of the wall. By the stairs is a dryer and washing machine, a tiny tent next to that for me (when I was younger) to play in. As for the rest of the space, it's a great work out area with benches, dumbbells, an arm thingy, a treadmill, etc.

The main floor, well, in the far right is a bathroom. (In there), in the far, front, left corner to the front, right corner is a plunger, toilet, trash can, then a large sink. From there to the top right corner, the door. Leaning against the back wall is the dresser with a mirror, (On the dresser is...) a stick of deodorant, combs, brushes, tissues, makeup, etc. In it is a bunch  of shoes and dresses. From there to the top left corner is a towel rack. Along the last wall is a shower/tub. In the center is a rug. Outside of the bathroom is the hall that you enter through the front door. On the right side is a little hall closet with a large mirror. Just after that to the right is the stair case leading the second floor. Past that (going forward) is the brown love seat then a long glass door leading to the backyard. (In the living room) On the back wall is after some space, two book shelves stuffed with family videos, movies, magazines, DVD's, CD's, and of course, lots of books (and now manga's, mostly FMA's) Next to that is a flat screen T.V. Attached to that (currently) is an XBOX 360 Kinnect with two wireless controllers. (IN the table the TV is on is a PS1 and a PS2, Game cube, Wii, PS3, remotes, and lots of games with the case and game disk... duh...) and a bunch of wires. Across from that on the opposite wall (Not too far away) is a couch and in front of that is a tiny, glass (but very durable) table. On the other side of the wall is a wood desk with a phone and a computer, a chair near it. In the center of the living room is the giant peachish colored rug and nearly touching it is the little cat stairs we had installed so Julie could have a fun way two the second level. Lastly (on the first floor) is the kitchen. (Not to mention the backyard.) On the far back wall, (Of the entire first floor) next to the front door (On the right) on the other side of the wall is the garage door, across (going forward/up) is a large wooden table, two chairs on the length side, one on the width. (Siding the stairs) in this rectangle, across from the third chair (width) is a counter with two drawers, small on top, big on the bottom. The small one holds silverware, large pots and pans. Above the cabinet, holding  plates and bowls. Next to the counter (moving down the wall, closer to the garage door) is the stove/oven. Next to that is another counter exactly like the other except the small one holds things like ladles and large, wooden spoons and wisps, the large, various spices on many shelves. The cabinet holds glasses. On the corner counter is the blender. Now on the back wall, moving towards the door is the fridge then the sink. Near the desk with the computer, next to the last counter (first mentioned) is two kitty dishes. Across from that is the door leading to the basement. The backyard, on the far back end is a rack with towels and then a bush of catnip. Next to the door is stairs leading to the balcony. In front of the door is two lounge chairs. In the rest of the space, a giant hot tub.

Last comes the second level. Up the stairs, if you go straight, is the bathroom. Toilet in the far, top left, next to that near the door is towels and TP. Across the door is a shower/tub behind the bath mat. Next to that is the sink. Near my room, left of the stairs is a tiny closet with sheets, pillow cases, etc. My room, next to the door is a guitar stand (I forgot I had that) then on the next wall (right) is a black desk with a large computer, a chair pulled up to it. Next to that is a makeup station with a tiny stool. On the back wall, underneath the window is my bed, the side against the wall. (Yes, it's a one person bed) On the ground at the foot of my bed is a chest (empty). On the last wall is my dresser. Down the hall (Past the blood stain still in the carpet) is my parents bedroom. |____=_| (To door is the top part of the = sign.) Top right is a long sink, across from that is a walk in closet. Next to that (= sign, bottom) is the dresser with a mirror. Next to that is a little supply closet with Lysol and all the rest of that cleaning stuff. Directly across from that is a music set. Next to that is a huge, (Maybe king sized, I don't know) bed (Two people definitely) Next to that is the doors leading to the balcony. Then is the tiny table with incense. On the left wall is a TV and across from that is a plush love seat. (Neon blue) On the balcony is the stairs to the backyard. Below the stairs is a bench then a trash can, above the tent. On the other side of the door is a pleasant bird bath. Lastly, in the center there are three large yoga mats and one tiny one for Julie. In the space above the living room is a labyrinth (Not really) of cat walks.