The Destruction of Akira Night

Warning thoughts and actions of suicide in this chapter.
Listen to the song above though it gives the vybe of this chapter

Chapter 23

Akira

I sat there staring blankly at the wall, I didn't think anyone knew I was awake. But they don't need to, I was going to kill myself anyway.

I let him take my children my babies I felt no connection to them. They gone not alive dead. The beast whimpered in my head, something it never did no matter what.

I couldn't protect Maxy how could I have protected my triplets. I couldn't because they weren't even born and they were dead. A growl shook the entire castle, it was August his beast took over and sense me awake.

I teleported myself to the highest point of castle. And without a second thought I jumped off. I would have named one Stephan the other Johnathan and the girl Vanessa.

I felt myself hit the ground with a loud impact. That's when I sat up in my hospital bed, I saw my mate growling at doc.
"August, " I whispered before crying as I touched my flat stomach. My life is a fucking mess. My head is a mess everything is a mess.

With tears streaming down my face I scream out the pain I felt. I felt someone wrap their arms around me it was August but I dare not stop if only I scream and thrashed hard in his arms. I screamed until no voice was left in me to make a sound.

And at that point I just sat there staring ahead while August spoke about whatever he was speaking about the doc checking me and my mother rushing in to hug me. I heard and felt nothing.

I laid back down cutting everyone off as they spoke. I closed my eyes and even put my breathing I wanted to sleep and never wake up again. I couldn't wouldn't eat, or drink anything all I did was sleep.

Because at least in my dreams I had all four of my babies. Vanessa, Stephan, Johnathan would have been their names. Singing Max was there playing with his new siblings. I knew I was close to losing it. It was my complete and utter destruction.

The destruction of the hybrid beast. I should want to get off the bed and kill my father but after I do what next? What purpose I have left to live?

Oh father sol tell me why? What have I ever done to deserve such pain? My mother luna why ? Goddess why Goddess why.

I deserve this this pain, every inch of it. I deserve to burn. Burn for my sins for every life I took. Staring at the empty room I set it ablaze.

The fire burned hot and bright. I was going to kill myself because I deserve to burning the depths of hell. As the fire burned brighter the smell of my burning flesh hit my nose.

I screamed out in pain but I kept the fire ablaze.
"AKIRA NO! "August screams but I shut the door he will not burn with me I will burn alone.
"Akira PLEASE YOU CAN'T " His broken screams reached my ears. My only response was to scream as the fire burned at my face.

I couldn't hold the door much longer I was dying. My hold wa weaken and August knew that he kicked the door open and ran towards me. He lifted me bridal style.

"I love you August, " I choked out as he rushed out of the burning room.
"If you love me you will live ," he cried as he laid me on a stretcher provided by the doctor.

"I can't I failed to protect what the gods gave us, " I whispered feeling myself slipping into nothingness.
"You are all I have Akira, " he screams out as fresh tears roll down his flushed cheeks. His tears rolled down his face to drop on my face an somehow got mixed up in my tears. It was somehow poetic but my brain was foggy and my limbs weren't moving I. I was going to die and I knew it.

"I l.l...lo...ve y.....ou" I manage to get out before I closed my eyes.

"AKIRA, AKIRA NO GOD NO AKIRA, " his screams we're drowned out but before I slipped under I heard someone say. "Oh my God she's still pregnant." My feet to my legs ran cold to my legs to my stomach ran cold my chest from to my brain ran cold.

And

And way down I went.

A/n okay guys I need y'all support the more votes the more comments the faster the updates. And maybe a longer chapter if y'all help a sista out 😀

So please vote and comment.....