You Did What

Chapter 16

You did What!!

~Akira~

Opening my eyes the first thing I noticed was the smell of the room. Sitting up in pitch darkness I knew I was about to kill a vampire.

"Hello anyone! " I shout and it echoes.
"Akira stop shouting some of us like sleep," Brent's voice shouts back.
"Where the hell are we you dipshit," I growled

"In the castle in our room," he answers putting a hand on my big stomach.
"No we're not it smells different, " I reply shakily. I don't hear him for a few seconds then footsteps come closer towards me. A light and a shadow comes closer.

Then Brent comes into view, with an impassive look on his face.
"We are in a fucking pimped out cave, " he rolls his eyes and shake his head raising the light higher and I saw it to be true.

"Why are we in a fucking furnished cave," turning my angry stare to Brent who gulped looking at my growing stomach then back at my eyes.

"My guess is that he's protecting us," Brent shrugged his shoulders.
"What if something wrong with the babies or I give bloody birth what are you gonna do bloody faint." I grumble getting out of bed. That's why he apologized I thought bitterly.

I felt a pain in my stomach and pressed my hand against the wall and somehow the lights flooded the cave. The pain stopped and I was able to breathe again.
"Akira?" Brent asked carefully.
"I felt a pain, " I whispered lowly but I knew he heard me.

He rushed to me and helped me walk back to bed.
"What if I lose them, " I cry on his shoulder.
"You gonna lose a lot more, " a woman's voice came from Brent jumping a away from the person I see Lora smiling evilly holding three bundles. I look down to see my stomach flat.

Screaming I reach out for my children but they disappeared along with Lora. Falling to my knees I scream and cry with my head in my hands.
"Akira!" August shouts I look up to see his heart ripped out.
"You failed us!" He cries before falling.
"Nooooooooo............." I scream falling backwards then hit the floor. Jumping up I was screaming with someone holding me down from thrashing.
"AKIRA " I stopped thrashing at the sound of August's voice. He was holding on to me letting go he kneels next on the side of the bed.

His handsome face was in raged, I stared into red angry eyes which was completely black. I look down to check my stomach my babies were there I place my hand stomach and rubbed it.

And for the first time in the pregnancy they moved. Gasping I grabbed August's hand and place it on my stomach. They moved immediately after. Staring at his face his eyes turned dark blue and the scowl was replaced with a bright smile.

"King William?" A man interrupted our moment August quickly turned furious again.
"Gus?" My voice small and soft his eyes met mine.
"Brent's dead, " he stood up and walked out the room with the man who interrupted our family moment.

"I was dead wasn't I, " I stated and he stopped dead in his tracks. His entire body answered what I already knew. Growling I stood up and ran pass him to Brent's room where I found him sitting staring blankly at the wall.
"What happened? " I demanded Brent.
"I drank your blood," he stated simply.
"You did WHAT!" I scream at him
"I had to Akira and what I learnt from it. You and August need to driñk each other's blood, "shaking my head I move away from the bed only to bump into August who wrapped his arms around me.

Ripping myself from his hold I turned and slapped him across his face. Pure shock admitted his face.
"What if I never work up, what if the five of us died. This was reckless you fucking dick ," I pushed the still shocked August away from me.

"It was necessary, " Malden appeared out of no where. Growling the whole structure shook. Turning my angry eyes at Malden the old bitch looked scared she should be.

"You! You told them to do this " my voice deep as my beast fight to shift. I felt August bite my mark. This only made me angrier turning I threw him off me. Only to get slammed into a wall by magic.

"August now you idiot, " someone screamed. August rushed and bit the other side of my neck and began drinking. I automatically bit him back and drank. There was something strange but good about this I felt power leave and enter my body.

We both pulled back panting. What the fuck just happen? How we end up here in our bedroom.
Staring back into his deep blue eyes I noticed there way hints of gold in them.

"Your eyes" I whispered
"No your eyes," he whispered back. Suddenly the door banged opened reveling an angry Brent.
"The beta has Malden. " with that one sentence August's eyes turned completely black with gold iris. Gasping I was captivated by the beauty.

It was a sight..................

A/n..............

Soo hey i got Midnight sun posted and a new story call The long way down.

About Midnight sun ..................

This story is like the unofficial prequel to Rejection sucks.
Both books can be read as stand alone. And Midnight Sun would be modernised meaning would be written in the age of technology. Later on I plan to write the spin off dating back to when August was really born.......................................

Now The long way down. Hehehehe omg this book gonna be so cute and sad at the same time but it gonna be awesome and fun to write, because a bad boy and bad girl clashes so guys please show support give me a to write.......................

So vote and comment on this chapter and maybe I'll update sooner *wink, wink*