I Can Handle Any Other Cock Just Not His

Chapter 12

I Can Handle Any Other Cock Just Not His

~August~

I watch her sleep, her blonde hair sprawl out on the pillow. Her skin lacked color.
"She will be fine her body needs regeneration, the baby pulled power from her also, " Malden explained I shot her a look.

"Would have been nice to know the baby can reflect magic," I gave her a pointed look.
"I didn't not know child, but she is lucky she could have died you need to be by her side always during this pregnancy." She said I turn to see her gone. That damn woman

Flashback

"Malden is she pregnant or not," I sighed pinch the bridge of my nose
"She is indeed," she answered a smile slipping on my face. I walk over and sat on the bed where she laid. Took my hand and rubbed her flat stomach. Soon it will be swelled with my seed.

"But she is in great danger," malden broke my daydreams turning to glare at her.
"What," I grounded out
"Her being pregnant mean her being weak from magic mean if the blast from magic powerful enough it can kill them, " she admitted.

"Leave, " she didn't need to be told twice. What am I suppose to do I got a war on my hands and my mate could die.
"I love you and I love you too, " kissing her lips then snuggling into her stomach.

Flash back over

"Is she okay," Brent asked.
"Yes she is fine," I answered rubbing Her flat stomach.
"So she's pregnant, " Steph asked I nod.
"Is that why she has no scent, " Brent asked
"I don't know, " I admitted.

"So is the baby......" Steph began but I cut him off.
"They are both fine now leave," I answered annoyed of them both.

They fled like someone was chasing them, I laid down next to my mate. My head resting in her breast listening her heart beat.

That's how my days went telling Steph and Brent to leave and laying down on her breast and listening her heart beat. Then falling asleep but today I laid by head on her stomach my baby sighing I fell asleep.

I woke up to sobbing, confused I rubbed my eyes and I saw my mate awake and crying what the hell? All traces of sleep gone I pulled my mate in a hug.
"Akira, " I breathe out, tears rimmed my eyes.

"AKIRA!" Brent shouted running towards her and I shifted for the first time in forty years into a pure white wolf. My wolf just took over he saw Brent running towards our injured pregnant mate.

"Brent back away slowly, he's gone full over protective mode." Steph explained. Turn my head I shot him a warning growl. Then a loud wail was heard behind me.

Turning my head to see Akira she was crying harder.
"You're so beautiful as a wolf, " she said in between sobs. What the fuck? Holy cow is she gonna cry for everything.

Then something fell and he, my wolf, attacked. Screaming Akira sobbed harder.
"Nooooo. Don't hurt him, " she cried. As if she flipped a switch the beast let me change I guess he understood she needs me not him.

I look down to see a horrified Brent staring at my cock.
"Oh God please it's touching me get it off me please I beg of you, " he actually had tears streaming down his face. I swiftly got off him and went to the closet and pulled up a pair of grey sweatpants.

Walking back into the room Steph was talking to Akira who was giggling at Brent whose rocking back and fourth like a rocking chair.
"My cock is that scary Brent, " I rolled my eyes at him.

"August have you seen that thing I mean is so thick and long and also has lots of gains visible. Its pretty God damn intimidating if you ask me " Steph replied for my crazy brother.
"Its my brothers dick I never wanna see it again I could handle any other cock not his own." Brent tear stained face rose up.

"So you handle any other cock huh?" Akira laughed holding her stomach. The baby I quickly went to he side, she slapped my hands away.
"Am just laughing you overprotective cunt, " she went from laughing to glaring in flat seconds. Putting my hands out in surrender I step back.

And she started crying again. Sigh it's gonna be a very long hard eight months. Hugging to my body for about and hour she finally fell asleep. Removing myself from her gently. I signal the others who surprisingly stay to come quietly.

Brent opened his mouth as soon we were outside but I shot him a look shaking my head. Entering my office we now can start talking.
"You know she more scary than she ever was I mean I could handle the cold expression and the evil smirks but this is madness," Brent stood up and began pacing in front the desk.

"Can you not do that Brent, " Steph hissed at him. Nodding he sat back down.
"She won't stop crying I mean where did my badass mate go," I sighed. "She unpredictable so keep your guards up and she not allowed outside.

My desk phone began ring, ignoring it I waited on their answer.
"Well," I growled.
"Of course August, " rolling my eyes I pick up my phone.

"Speak, " I barked into the phone. "Sir beta Mike is here with a dozen injured wolves." Shit what did that idiot do wrong?.
"Send them to the castle immediately, " I ordered hanging up.

Standing I motion for Brent and Steph to do the same.
"We have trouble get the healers," I ordered they rushed out the room. I followed my nose and found the injured men in my living room.

"Alpha!" They praised happily, what I turn to see my mate bathed and changed.
"What happened to you guys," she mumbled.
"The king figured us out only us are left." One mumbled back.
"I did everything I could, they killed the pups then worked their way up." Mike limped in with the help of Steph.

My mate ran to help. One minute she was holding him the next he was flying threw the air. Running and shifting mid air Akira landed on him ready to rip his throat out.