Revenge on the king of fools

Chapter 21

Revenge on the king of fools

~Akira~

Why settle for more when you can settle for less and be humble. I wondered before I entered the castle. Following the noise and roars of my mate. I found myself in the kitchen where everything was smashed.

Uprooting the stove he flung it in my direction. Screaming I teleported back outside. The loud crash and bang was heard. Brent looked at me with wide eyes I guess he put two and two together.

Before he can stop me I teleport back to August.
"Gus?" My voice small but firm, he growled turning those beautiful blue iris at me. Changing my eye color as he growled louder.
"William I am your mate," I said calmly, that seem to snap him out of it.

Looking around he took in his destruction.
"I almost killed you," he whispered dropping to his knees and a pained expression on his face. I slowly walk towards a broken looking August.

"No you didnt, " I whisper as I ran my hand threw dark almost black looking hair. Hug me to his best ability he apologized over and over for trying to kill me.

I cooed and shushed him using my fingers as a comb.
"Come on August let's go sleep, " I knelt beside him. But he refused to look at me. " William please, " I begged and his dark blue eyes meet mine.

"Don't call me that, " he mutters standing taking me up with him.
"Then act like my bad man of a mate August Nolan " I rolled my eyes.

"Guys!" We heard before evening attempted to move. Sighing I turned to see Brent. " the two men awoke " he informed us. Pissed off I glared at him.
"Throw them in the fucking cellars we are going to sleep, " I was angry and sleepy and I glared at him. Turn around I began to walk dragging August with me.

Entering our room i let go of August's hand and lay down on the bed. I immediately fell asleep after August lay next to me.

"It's a trap, " I woke up as soon as this was screamed into my ears. My breathing was heavy and I searched the room for my mate and to my dismay the fucker wasn't there.

Getting out of bed was a challenge but I managed. I walked around the castle aimlessly until I heard cries of a baby and shouting of people. Guess I found them, walking in the room went silent.

"Did we wake you?" August asks me when I sit.
"Nope. Now tell me who are those men and why do they walk freely," I raise my eyebrows at all of them especially August.

"Baby this is john and David Salina's brother and father." August informed me, I shifted uncomfortably because of a pain in my stomach.
"Okay then why are they here and not dead," I raised my eyebrow even higher.

"Look we don't even know why but that king killed my mate and I will kill him, " the older one started growling at the end of sentence. One snarl from me he shut up immediately.

"Now, now you get in line to kill him but if I find you lying about this I'll eat you while you are still alive," I chuckled at his facial expression.

"Now how are we going to kill him ," August question had everyone arguing again and the baby crying. The breast and I were very annoyed so we snarled out loudly causing everyone to shut up even the crying baby.

"Shut up, " I glared at them, while they looked at me with wide eyes.
"Your wolf she's edgy, " Salina stated.
"Yes and your arguing is going to make me rip your tongues out, " I glared harder while they drown in guilt.

"They are almost here," August states eyeing my stomach. I grabbed his hand and smiled.
"Let me tell you something Gus, " I smiled sweetly.
"What?" He comes closer, I slap him upside his head.
"Oww why'd you hit me, " he cries out while rubbing the spot.

"I can give birth anytime and the triplets has no fucking room," his eyes widen and he stood using vampire speed he bark orders running threw the house while I chuckle.

Turning to the others, I wiped the smile.
"We have a problem the person who kills Victor gets his throne and that person has to be me, " I stated and Salina's father begins laughing.
"You, I could push you and you'll fall because your wolf is building up energy to birth her pups. " he stated, I stared uninterested.

"Pup, I will birth a pup, a vampire and a witch," I stood with the help of Brent. I had him on the wall twisting his joints with magic.

"Don't fuck with me am pregnant not unable, " I let him fall to the floor rolling my eyes at his dramatic attitude. I began wobbling back to the bedroom to take a nap.

As soon as I laid my head on the pillow I fell asleep and some where in between my sleep August woke me.
"What you want?" I rubbed the sleep out my eyes.
"We are done with the room," he said excitedly.
"Wait how long was I asleep?" I panicked.
"Eight hours,now come on. " he help me up to carry me to the nursery. My jaw hit the floor when I saw the room.

"How'd you get this room so perfect in eight hours," I asked confused touching the walls. It was amazing
"The castle always had a royal nursery, I just fixed it up for three. " he smile down at me. (A/n nursery below )

"I love you, " I hugged him tightly "I love you to baby, " he answered back

"Wow, it's beautiful in here," mother walked in saying followed by Brent. smiling he hugs me I totally love this room.

I pulled back and noticed his nose bleeding,
"Brent you got a nose bleed," I told him, he touched his bloody nose and looked at me before falling to the ground.

Screaming I fall with him, his eyes rolled back and blood flowed out his eyes, ears, nose and mouth.
"Brent talk to me Brent," August puts his brother's head in his lap but all Brent did was spit out more blood.

A great fool has gone to far, he killed many but this must stop now. This game has reached it's final minutes and I intend to win no matter what. Not matter how this shall be my greatest revenge on the king of fools, Victor Ravenwood.