I'll Rip Your Arm Off

(kinda edited)
Chapter 4

I'll rip your hand off

~Akira~

My eyes open only to be staring into familiar dark blue eyes. Then I notice he is pinning me on the bed with his body.

I try using my strength. Surprise, surprise it didn't work. Okay he is strong now I used all my eyes changing colors. Yet am still pinned Down I look at him. Who the fuck is this guy.

"Are you done Akira," he asked smiling.
"Where's my pack?" I glared at him.
"Under the betas care of course," he answer still smiling.
"Great I'll be going now so would you please get the fuck off me. " I growl at him.
"Nope," he happily chirped, what is he a fucking bird.

"I want my son," I pausing thinking for a second, " in fact let me see my mother. "
"Love, you haven't asked the important question yet," he said sadly my heart broke at his voice.

Nah am kidding I have no heart.
"What's your name, " I asked threw clenched teeth.
"August, " he replied kissing my cheek. That action made my heart beat faster and cause a blush upon my face.

"Umm........" I trailed off and he got off me bringing me to my feet.
"Well our son is with his grandmother, " he said smiling. Our son? I had that frown on my face. Why would he say that.
"Mommy," my little man screamed running towards me hugging the daylight out of my legs.

That's when I realize am in a female night gown I turn to glare at my mate. Who smiled sleepily at me. I turn towards my mother and glared at her.
"Why," I demanded

" I kinda sort of know August we go way back and I kinda sort of signed a contract for you to marry him but hey turns out he your second chance mate what are the odds haha." She finished nervously and was shaking in rage.

"How could you this isn't the bloody stone ages," I growl at her.
"Max come here lets go play with Steph," august grabs max and rushes out.
"I was concern you did even cry when your mate died," she exclaimed sadly.

"I didn't care to cry because I ripped his head I killed him gives you no right to arrange a marriage.  " I glare at her, I don't need a man to be happy all I need is my Max.

"I know that but he would have come for you either I signed the contract or not, " she said standing.
"Am not marrying him, " I declared.
"You being his mate changes everything and plus if you don't he kills me," she cried out to me.
"And this proves your idiocy mother," I roll my eyes, walking out leaving her I follow my nose to the kitchen where max sat on the island.

While a blonde dude plays with him and August cooking some thing.
"Are you hungry love," August asked without turn.
"Yes, " I answered grabbing my son away from the strange dude.

I sniffed him and the growled at him he raised his hands in surrender.
"You let this leech play with my child ARE YOU MAD, " I scream the last part at him.

"That offensive but aren't you half vampire," he asked, am a third vampire actually.

"Yes but I don't like unfamiliar people around my son, " I glare at him. I look down at my son who put his hand on my cheek. It calms me instantly.
"Its okay hun Steph great with kids," August said putting two plates down on the islands.

" I like Steph mommy, and daddy trusts him," Max butts in the conversation. Daddy? What the hell did he call August Daddy?  I look at August  expectantly raising my eyebrow.
"Eat my love" he kisses my forehead. "I'll be back." He turns along with Steph and leaves.

After we finished eating I wash the dishes and put it in the drying rack.
"What now my love." I turn to him.
"I wanna play with grandma, " and that's when mother made an appearance. I nod my head her way. I needed to call the pack any way.
"Mommy what's that on your neck?" Max asked I look at my mother and she rubbed her neck nervously.

"Mother," I asked looking at her.
"I thought you knew he marked you, " I growl so loudly it shook the ground. I run to the bathroom to see he did. Am gonna kill him.

I walk out the bathroom rushing to the front door and opened it to meet a dark hair green eye woman about to turn the door knob.
"Um what are you doing in my house dressed like this," she glared at me.
"Excuse me," I asked her calmly
"Your the other woman, I'll kill August. " she hissed attacking me. She grabbed me and flung me outside into the hard paved ground.

Her fangs outs and she wants to play I give her something to play with. she ran at me in full vampire speed. In one spilt second the wolf took over and had her by the throat claws extended.

"ENOUGH, " August shouts but I don't put her down. Then my arm is ripped from her neck. I put my claws away and look at August who was check injuries on the woman.

This is why I don't want a man in my life I look towards the house where my mother and my son stood. I made the hurt in my eyes clear for her to see. Using my speed I reached them in an instant.

I grabbed my son and look at my mother with disgust.
"And you asked me why I don't have a man in my life. " I glared her showing my hatred. She bowed her head in shame.

"That fight was unnecessary Akira," August said from behind me. I turn to look at him straight in the eyes the hurt clear as day.
He had her in his arms. He noticed this and passed her to Steph. And he tried to touch me only for a angry small growl to come from Max I looked at him wide eyed.

"You don't get to touch my mummy, daddy go touch that lady that made mummy sad" he growled angrily running inside I was about to follow him when August stopped me.

"I killed my first mate don't you think for a second I won't kill you," I hissed at him.
"You will never hurt me I marked you," he said.

"Without me knowing go fuck your slut, I will be leaving with my son and mother." I slap his hand off my shoulder only for him to grab my arm in a tight grip.

"I'll rip your arm off and then fuck you with your detached arm." I warned he still didn't let go. So I broke his wrist then kick him in the balls.

I been fine on my own, no matter what am not meant to be loved. So fuck away with that mate he already has a slut.