What the actual fuck

Chapter 10

What the actual fuck

~Akira~

What the actual fuck? I scream in my head while Brent chokes on his spit while Steph stood there staring blankly.

What the actual fuck? I asked myself again because August hasn't moved yet. As of hearing me he pushed the man off him wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"What the actual fuck Thomas? " August hissed the air got dark with anger not just his but mine. Then a preppy blonde screamed William and jumped on August kissing him.

"What the actual fuck " I growled loudly Brent and Steph took steps away from me. I don't blame them am very scary when a pissing mad. Pushing the girl off him he stared impassively at her.

That fucking pig titty sucking bitch. She face was confused and Thomas was just jealous. Turning to me August was at me side on seconds.

"Baby I...... " he began but I cut him off by throwing him to a wall and pinned him there with my magic. Now I smell fear, smiling I tilted my head side wards.

"Akira don't, " turning to my mate.
"Don't what," my beast asked him. "Don't kill them for touch what's mine? " she glared at the pair who were on there knees.

"My queen please do forgive us, " Thomas begged.
"I love it when they beg " I said after my wolf gave me back control. In an instant I was in front of them grab one in each hand I choke them.

Strong arms wrap around my waist. August bit down on my mark and I calmed instantly dropping those to turn and crash my lips against his. He pushed me roughly against the wall.

Oh Sweet baby Jesus, what was I on a murderous angry rant for. Unzipping his pants but leaving it bottom he pulled his length out then his hands found my heated core.

"No panties, " August whispered in my head.
"Oh yes am so glad I didn't " I answered back throwing my head back. He brought me down Oh his length and literally fucked me senseless. When he was done I couldn't feel my legs. Pulling out he put his dick back in his pants.

Setting me on my feet but hold me up he kissed me. I smiled and then he turned and I see red faces of Brent, Steph, Thomas and the preppy blonde woman.
"You turned me on so bad when you were oozing power I forgot who was here, " August whispered in my ear biting my earlobe.

I shot him a look and he smiled cheerily.
"You like scaring Brent don't you." I laugh looking at Brent who looked scared.
"You know it. " he winked at Brent.

"My apologies for my earlier lost of control, I don't like persons touching or kissing my mate maybe there be a next time and he won't be there, " I pecked his cheek and skipped to the kitchen with Brent and Steph in tow.

Sitting at the island a cook asked me what I wanted and she went off to make it.
"So why are u guys following me?" I asked Brent and Steph. Brent ignored me completely Haha he still scared.

"We are your guards." Frowning I look at him.
"Am not fucking helpless why do I need or want you, " I glared at Steph who just smiled.
"Oh not for your safety my queen for anyone who isn't August, " he smirked and I laughed.