Prologue

Okay this people is the slightly improved reversion of the the prologue.

(Written)

Akira Night's pov

The bluest set of eyes stared back into mine. There where four things I noticed.

1. These eyes belonged to my mate.

2.I'm gonna fuck him in two seconds.

3. He soften eyes turned hard and cold.

4. He was an alpha making me Luna.

"What's your name mate," he asked softly.

"Akira Night, whats yours," I answer breathlessly before biting my lip.

"Well Akira Night , I John Riley reject you as my mate and Luna of the Jade Moon pack," I took a step back, with a sharp in take of breathe, he was in the top five alphas. My head pounded as my eyes began to tear up, my eyes traveled to his neck where a mark of another female laid, his chosen.

I roared with rage, my eyes turning completely black as I fought with my inner torment.

"You rejected me for another," I snarled at him pointing an accusing finger in his direction which he replied with rolling his eyes at me.

"Yes and because you Akira are an abomination of both werewolves and vampires alike a hybrid, " he growled while glaring at me in disdain.

At that moment I was done. I didn't ask to be born. I didn't ask my father to rape my mother, I didn't ask her to throw me to the dogs.

I didn't ask for any of this. I was shaken in rage. How dare he? Who does he think he is? My eyes that were completely black already quickly formed glowing red iris.

"How dare you, you don't even know me," I roared out birds flew away at my roar and the forest we were standing in went completely silent.

"Every man, woman and child knows about the things you did you kill with out mercy, an abomination you are and an abomination you will always be," he snarled at me.

"I accept your reject John Riley, " I snarl at him and he smiled brightly.

"Thank you I knew you would have seen it my way, " he said turning to leave. But I had another idea, with claws extended and my jaw clenching.

"I challenge you for your alpha title, " as soon as I finished challenging him, he did not have time to turn around as I used the tips of my extended claws to quickly detach his head, which rolled off as his body fell to the floor. Eyes widen as he did not expected it when I looked at his detached head.

Fucking pig! Rejecting your own mate not like you can easily get a new mate the goddess is not that loving to her children.

With a swift kick to his limp dead body, I grabbed his bloody head off the ground and began walking in the direction of his- no my pack borders with a wicked smile using my nose to track the smell.

Fuck rejection I'm an alpha now. They fear me because of the stories. Now am gonna give them something to fear. I will kill every man woman and child in my way.

Cruel? Yes but if they fear me because of rumors and then I'm going to make all of them true.

I entered the pack border and wolves appeared out of nowhere growling at me. I growl back louder and threw my ex mate's head on the ground.

"Say hello to your new alpha, " I smirked as they all looked at me wide eyed before quickly submitting to me, I smirked even more. Smart bunch I expected more, -clicks tongue - resistance from these wolves. But I didn't even let my original blues eyes glow maybe I scared them.