There's been an accident

(Edited)

Chapter 4

There's been an accident

~Akira~

"YOU ARE NEVER GONNA LEAVE HERE," he growled his eyes turning black with his iris red, much like my own. What was even more disturbing is he seem to get buffer and taller with his anger.

I'm fucked but I didn't back down.
"Am not stay here, you already have a whore. So kiss my ass." I spat at him. I was hooked on the wall as soon as that sentence finished.
"I plan to kiss that ass don't you worry," he growled kissing my marked neck. I push him off me surprisingly he stumbled back a little.

"All of you leave this is about to get very ugly, " I growled tackling him to the ground. He landed on his back with a loud thud. I went to punch him but he had me pin to the ground. Straddling my waist.
"She's my daughter, " he finally shouts and I stop struggling taken back by his confession.

He gave another woman his seed. I growled harder than before and resume in struggling.
"Now you know how I felt when I found out you had a kid." He growled out.
"What the bloody hell your talking about," i snapped at him making my fangs appear.

"She was a child when her sister my mate died from my claim, I took her and raise her as my own," he screamed at me
"Well my ex mate had another woman pregnant and when I killed him she didn't want the child so I took him in," I scream back at him. Then came the awkward silence.

"Am sorry," we apologized at the same time.
"Your sorry?" We ask at the same time.
"Yeah i am sorry," we did it again, we smiled at each other.

It was pretty sweet moment. So I wrap my legs around him bring to the ground punching him in the face.

"Am not that easy mate," I winked and he pin me back down.
"Didn't expect you to be," he replied cheerily.
"Disgusting," someone said. August stands up helping me also we turn to see his daughter glaring at me.

"How could you do this to her? First you kill her with your claim now you dry humping a bitch like her." She hiss at us. I could see August trying to control his anger. But I don't need to I had her on the wall by her throat.

"He could have easily left you for dead." I growl allowing my eyes to change colours.
"Akira, " August warns me, I shoot him a pointed look.
"Never disrespect the man who gave you everything you could ever ask for some of us aren't that lucky," I growl dropping her. She bowed her head in shame.

"Yes my queen, " she replied ,then rushed out. I turn to August with raised eyebrows.
"Haha did I mention Am king August William Nolan, " he shrugged his shoulders.
"Your William Nolan king of the vampires," I stated and he smiled sweetly.

"Hell no am no queen," I spat angrily. To think about it am always angry.
"Well the mark on you neck says different, " he glared at me. I growl out in frustration, he is right but it doesn't mean am not putting am a fight.
"Let me mark you ," I said distracting him for a moment giving me the perfect opportunity to kicking him in the balls. Laughing I dash for the front door throwing it open running for the woods.

Then I heard a growl that shook the ground uh oh I am trouble. So I ran as  fast as I can in circles to confuse him and also killed a deer to pour its blood all over me and then climbed a tree. I did this in the space of 4 minutes. So I just sat and waited.

I wonder how long I was up here for?

"AKIRA I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR GAMES. NOW COME OUT BEFORE I FINE YOU MYSELF AND FUCK YOU ON THE MUDDY FOREST FLOOR." he shouted threw out the forest making me snicker into my hands.
"Hey babe," a voice said behind me I let put a high pitch scream and lost my balance on the tree fall towards the ground.

"Oh man this gonna hurt ," I said falling mid way.

Then someone caught me and surprise surprise it was my mate.
"Yes you won't feel your legs when am done with you, " August growls. Then clapping and laugh was heard.
"Oh man babe you okay? " a blonde guy asked.
"Fuck you, " I said snapping my teeth at him.
"That would be lovely but my big brother would fucking kill me. " he laughed, I looked at August who was shooting daggers at him.

"Leave all of you, especially you Brent. " Brent pouted but complied. I try to get out of his hold but he held on tighter and then wind was blowing in my face telling me he was running.

Then he drops me in fucking mud.
"What aren't we gonna mud wrestle," I said with sarcasm dripping from every word. He just gave me a pointed look.

"How did you even become king?" I wondered.
"I killed my father who was king at the time automatically making me king." He answered emotionlessly.
"Why you kill him?" I asked.
"Because he kill my mother, "he roared out his eyes changing colors.
"Okay I keep my questions to my self. " I got up and began walking away from him.

"Akira am sorry, just please don't go." He said I turned and ran towards him. He arms wide open and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my head in between that crock of his neck breathing in. That is how I lost control, I heard him grunt and then I realize what happened the breast marked him as her own. Bounding us forever. Stupid mutt.

"Your Majesty," a man comes running in. August puts me down and I stood in front of him staring into his eyes while he stared back into mine.
"There's been an accident, " the man says.

"What kind of accident?" I ask turning around to see the man on his knees and his head bowed. "Three deaths by werewolves we have word to believe there from the royal guard." He answered my question

"Who was killed?" August questioned.

Hello peeps am editing like a boss lol not really tho

That will be all.