A Magic Reflecting Baby

Chapter 11

A magic reflecting baby

~Akira~

Entering the room, August just stood there gaping at my handy work.
"What the fuck Akira, " August shifted his gaze on me. Rolling my eyes I stood pushing past him.

Grabbing my wrist he kept to keep me in place.
"Am not in the mood for your lies." I spat at him his grip tightening on me.
"What are you talking about." He asked clenching his jaw.

"Am talking about the fact you can use magic. What you thought I wouldn't noticed, " and just like that his grip was gone. I took it as an opportunity to leave but his voice stopped me.

"Yes I can use magic not as good as you but yes after all we had the best teacher, " he admitted.
"My mother taught you," I stated and he nod.
"I knew you were mine a long time ago since you were born after all I had to see the hybrid baby myself and I did see you. I loved you ever since," he told me. I stepped further away from him, stumbling backwards as if he hit me.

"You lied, " I stared him in the eye.
" Akira," began reaching for me but I pulled back and went home, by home I meant my pack.

They both lied she did not arrange marriage for me I been his ever since birth.
Falling to my knees in the office I called home.
"Alpha?" The beta questioned. I felt him through the bond I forwarded my pain then shut it off completely. Bring myself back to realty beta and his mate were Asking me questions.

"How do you do this mating bullshit, " I asked throwing myself to Mike and for the first time in forever I cried. He lied about magic who else knows what he lied about.

Wait a nipple sucking minute, pulling back to see Mike and my half sister hugging me.
"Um can you guys let me go," I asked a bit uncomfortable, they reluctantly let me go.

"Are you okay you been crying for ten minutes maybe you should cry more," Salina suggested.
"Woah am not gonna cry over some stupid ass king he can kiss an hairy ape ass for all I care, " I grumbled folding my arms in my chest pouting like a child.

"Fuck I think he broke her she never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever acts this way so watch your words she might attack " Mike whispers to his mate.
"You know you could have linked it to her, " I glared at him.
"Okay she's bipolar, " Salina contradicted.

"No you slut am not bipolar," I sneered at her.
"Baby I think you should come home." August pops in the office viva magic.
"Fuck off, " I shot him a look and two middle fingers ugh why could we give ppl middle toes to.

"Akira behave and come the pack is working with the were king so you can put them in danger. " August blows out from his nose pinching his eyes shut.
"What," I faced him so fast I got whip lash.
"Oh um Haha, " August rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"You keep hiding fucking things from me ," I scream transporting back to the castle I walked down the corridors in to the tv room where Brent and Steph was.
"BABY "August shouts I made no move to answer or acknowledge his existence.

"Akira I did what was necessary, " he pleaded. Steph and Brent quickly left.
"All I could do is cry and look fucking pretty that's what I could do that what am doing now, " I cried, he went to touch me but I broke his wrist.

Playing with the hem of my shirt I look in his eyes.
"What wrong with me August, " I threw myself at him hugging me close to his body he mumbled nothing.

Am stronger than this, am suppose to cut his tongue out for lying. But all am doing is crying.
"We'll get threw this baby I know we will, " August said rubbing my back.

A MONTH LATER

"Man I fucked her then drained her," Steph admitted to me rolling my eyes grabbing my oreos.
"If you were a cookie you'd be whoreo, " I chucked my oreo at him. He stuck his tongue out at me. Getting up I head to the kitchen where the staff bowed on respect.

"Chocolate milk please, " I requested. Shifting nervously on her feet Hera the cook cleared her throat.
"Brent drank the last two gallons and the rest hasn't arrived yet my queen, " she said flinching expecting me to take my anger out on her. But I burst into tears, Steph came strolling in but paused when he saw my tears.

Backing away he literally bolted out of the kitchen. Jumping up I wipe my tears and run to August office the door being slightly open I heard Steph,Brent and August talking .

"I gotta Keep her safe during the war," August sighed.
"You should tell her it's getting worse," Steph pleaded, what are they talking about.

"Yeah it's scary so crying all the time isn't the magic fully there yet." Brent added in. Is that what's going on with me?

"A month and neither of you know," August grumbled, huh? am so confused.

"Hey what's her deal with chocolate milk though?" Brent asked and I remembered why I was here. banging the door open I glared at Brent.
"You drank out my fucking milk " I sneered grabbing him and flung him to the side." What next? my oreos " I went for him again but August grabbed me and bit my mark calming me instantly.

Kissing his lips I skip out the room. I walk on the garden maybe.
"Hello again daughter, " ugh seriously I just got calm.

"

Hi Lora " I mumbled turn to see her but much to my surprise to see my father there also.
"Daddy I missed you, " I smiled wickedly.
'August wanna meet the parents cuz they are in the garden," I contacted him threw the bond.
"Fuck baby am coming " he panicked.

"Don't call me that, " he growled in which I growled back louder.
"But daddy you promised," I pouted.
"Enough of this," Lora cut off their child play. Smiling she sent magic into me specifically my stomach area. Groaning I fell to my knees.

"Just killed your baby, " Lora laughed, tears leaking from my eyes as the pain became more over baring. Then the pain stopped. Putting a hand on my stomach as I felt my mate approaching.

Then the power bounced back to the owner with a much more powerful force.

What the Fuck?

Knocking Lora on her ass it hit my father knocking him on his ass also.

In the blink of an eye they were gone. Falling backwards August rushed to catch me.

"Turns out am pregnant with a magic reflecting baby, " I joke before passing out completely.

.
..
...
....
.....

So late update I have a good reason though.

Because I wanted to