Power Trip

Chapter 17

Power Trip

~Akira~

And sometimes Even the calmest person trips if you pushed the right buttons. And that is what the beta did. The idiot mess with an angry horny king.

And here we all stood, well actually I sat because my feet are swelling yay pregnancy note my sarcasm. And the beta was hung upside down.
"I will ask you again, beta why did you take her?" August hit him in the gut again. But he didn't answer so Brent brought the pliers to cut his tongue out.

And then Mike began his struggles and screams. Now he struggles I thought sarcastically.
I shift my head and spot Malden the old bitch probably enjoying this. Old hag, I gritted my teeth.
"Enough, " I slightly rose my voice. And with a glare august faced me.

"You have a better idea?" He snaps at me. Standing I walk towards august and pushed him again. But I didn't expect him to go threw the wall.
"Huh I didn't even push him that hard," I muttered under my breath causing Brent to laugh.

"Why Mike?" It was an alpha order he could not refuse.
"The king ordered it he said Malden could heal Lora, "he answered immediately.
"The only orders you follow is mine, "I ordered.
"Yes my queen, " he answered.

"Lock him a cell and bound him to the wall with the biggest heaviest silver chain." I ordered Brent before poofing back to my bedroom only to meet Lora.

"Ugh bloody hell, " I groan as she smiled.
"Hello daugh......" I cut her off.
"Let me stop you there I am two months pregnant meaning in two months i'll be a mom so I suggest you leave now." I growled at her.

"I finally found the one for you Akira ." She smiled at me and aimed her magic at me. And in that very moment August teleported into our room. But he was fast enough. The magic knocked me into the wall. I sliding down the wall I struggled to keep my eyes open.

I watched as the scene unfold in front of me August and Lora fought I could hear the screams and shouts I couldn't feel my body and at this moment my greatest fear is not keeping my babies or at least them not living

And in August's rage he shifted into his beautiful white wolf and somehow he deflect the magic in this form. And just Like that Lora's head was no longer attached to her body.

"Gus," it felt like I shouted but I barely even whispered. His head snapped to me and he rushed me. But I lost the fight my eyes closed and they weren't opening back that's for sure.

Opening my eyes again was the worse, but I managed.
"Oh Akira, " I heard August sob confused I turn my head to look at him. And tried to stretch my hand to touch him. I could not move or feel it.

That's when I noticed I couldn't feel my legs either.
"The babies," I scream
"You killed them," August cries hard as he spat the words with hatred.
"Noooooooooooooooooo........" I screamed and I could move my body I would have been thrashing around.
"You killed them and now I'll kill you ," August growls and began cutting off my air supply. Screaming but there's no help. It was a lost cause.

Then suddenly I was back sitting down with an angry August trying to cut Mike's tongue.
"Stop!" I scream falling on my knees. I placed my hand on my stomach and in an split second I was in my bedroom.

Glaring at Lora, who smiled brightly.
"You shouldn't have come here, " I growl at her.
"Hello daughter, " she smiled then August made his presence known.
"Get out, " he growled at her. But I saw it coming and my beast took over shifting into her huge black wolf. And my shift cause August to do the same. The magic she sent my way bounced off it actually tickled.

I lunged for her throat while she was trying to figure out why it didn't work. And successfully rip her head off. Shifting back I bathed in my mother's blood and now I would love to bathe in my father's blood.

Stand up from my crouch down position August placed his hands around me and rubbed my stomach. I looked down to see my stomach has grown more since a few minutes ago.

"Holy shit, " Brent broke my stare down with my belly I turn my head slightly to see Malden and Brent and surprisingly Mike. Growling August covered my breast with his hands.

"Is it just me or did her stomach grow, " Mike broke the awkward silence.
"I saw the future, " I ignored Mike completely.
"What?" Everyone stopped breathe and just looked at me.

"I know crazy, but I think it's the baby the one with magic he or she saw it and showed me, " I concluded but they continued to stared.
"What happened then," Malden asked.
"The babies died I wasn't able to move and sicken with grief of a vege for a mate and the lost of his children August killed me, "I simply answered and there was silence again.

"She," August broke the silence
"What? " I asked turning my naked body to be chest to chest, Well belly to chest.
"Two boys and a girl " he answered rubbing my stomach.
"And what about the girl?" I asked.
"She showed you the future, " August shrugged like no big deal.

"Wait how did you know it was two boy and a girl, " Brent asked.
"Because I just knew, " August turned his head to him to answer.

"How did you know the girl showed me? " I questioned generally curious.
"Because she told me, " he answered me staring straight in the eyes. This cause everyone to gasp.

"Even the very old witches have problems sending images to other people's minds or even speak telepathically yet she's beginning to show how powerful she really is, " Malden spoke with shock written all over her face.

Guess that's what's causing August and I's power trip.
"She said no she has nothing to do with the power trip we are naturally more powerful than she will ever be together, " August looks at me. Answering for our daughter.

And I believe we a half way or maybe almost there or threw with this book and it's sad to say but I'll miss it and yall when am gone:(.........

But on a happier note 3k reads ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This is amazing guys thanks I love it and you mwah ttyl:*