I have a better idea

(Rewritten)

Chapter 3

I have a better idea

~Akira~

And then someone slapped my face. I had them pinned down on the bed, straddling them. Wait bed? I popped my eyes open and I was very naked choking my mother.

I quickly got off rushing off to change my clothes meaning putting on yoga pants and a gym bra.

"Sorry for choking you mother," I apologize.

"How long you haven't shifted?" She asked nodding her head.

"Three years mama, " I said.

"Since you killed him," she stated raising her eyebrows at me convinced I was hurting over that idiot but regardless I nod my head at her statement.

"The council has arrived. " she walk up to me and kissing my forehead.
"Always storing up trouble, " I heard her mumbled but I didn't comment.

"Lets see my sperm donor ," I said and she laughed.

She raised me, she is the witch who gave me a chance at life and I will forever be in deb to her. I never found my mother but I did find my father after all I do look like him. To the striking grey eyes, down to round chin.

Walking down the Stairs I notice the beta in a suit. I shook my head, these people will never get me to dress nice.
"You aren't changing Akira? " he asked.

"How is she?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Im fine your mother healed me," I heard her answer I turn to see her wear a red pencil skirt and a white top to match.

"Very well," I walk in the kitchen to grab a bottled water.

"You're not gonna change, are you? " I heard my mother ask coming down Stairs wearing a tight dress showing her curves.

"Mother I know you look young but it's kinda gross seeing you in that tight dress. I mean you're a thousand years old. " I gag at her.

"Don't loose respect, besides I'm sexy why not show it," she said wicking at Dash who gave a flirty smile.

"Go change now, " I roll my eyes at my mother.

"I rather not because that would mean I have to comb my hair also, " she rolled her eyes about to change me her self.

"They're here," Salina jumped up and down run towards the door which I beat her to.

"Calm your self, " I warned she stepped back.

Opening the door a gracefully walked out side to meet the council. Cora hold Max who was trying his best to get free.
Our pup the beast growled in my head. How dare she take what was mine, I bared my teeth at her making her step back. Then I turned my attention to the council

"Hello council of the werewolves am Alpha Akira Night Ravenwood, " I added the last part to rile good old dad up. He growled loudly.

"You are no offspring of mine, " I began laughing, oh father was always a funny one.

"Indeed Im the first offspring your majesty" I sneered at him.
"Hybrid how were you able to kill and pose as an alpha, " a council member shouted.

"Answer is simple I'm smarter than you, this pack has thrived under my rule. So would you be so kind return my son and leave. " I answer glaring at them.

"Now, " the king shouted and a arrow hit me in my heart. I rolled my eyes but fell non the less. Time to put on a show, my mother screamed rushing to me pulling the arrow out. Silver and night shade. Silver harms wolfs and night shade kills vampires is it going to kill me ha of course not.

My mother stared at me and I winked. I could hear my Max screaming for his mommy. Then I stilled and cut off my heart beat.

My mother waled out, crying out I hear Salina scream at her father for killing me.

"ENOUGH, " he shouted everyone quiet down except my mother.

"Kill them all, bring Salina and secure the pack." the king ordered, On que the pack surrounded them growling and snarling at them.

Some how Max got free and he rushed towards me.

"Momma wake please, I promise I won't threaten beta Mike into giving me treats." I laughed opening my eyes.

"You threaten the beta? " I asked he nodded."we gonna have a serious talk about that. " he looked down shamefully.

"I need to know your secret so can do it to ," I added quickly before stand quickly grabbing him and threw him to dash who caught him before he shifted took off.

"I have a better idea, how about you kiss my fat ass father," I growled.

He shifted running towards me I dropped down in a crouch and extracting my claws to rip a good piece off of him.

Howling in pain he and the council retreated and the pack let them.

We didn't want them we wanted Cora and the Delta.

"The punishment for treason is death but I want everyone who is willing come do with them as they wish for putting the future alpha in danger." I shouted and cheers in agreement my promise to the pack was simple Max will be their alpha when he come at the age but for now he's my little prince.

"Mother will you please," I ask and she smiled She tied them onto a x. I smiled as the pack began the fun.

"If this is your idea of fun I would have found you sooner little one," a heavily accented male voice said and my mother gasps. I turn to look in the direction of the voice only to meet dark blue eyes. Fuck how is this possible this devilish handsome man is my mate. I thought bitterly.

"What the Fuck are you doing holding my son, " I growl in the blink of an eye I was standing next to him grabbing my child who was crying his eyes out.

"Apologies he saw me rip a mans head off, " he bowed slightly. Dash my mind automatically said.
"Leave," I growled. He put his hand over his heart mocking hurt.
"Is that how you treat your mate," he smiled showing me dimples.

"And I could rip your head off bitch ," i said with love as you can tell.
"You had to do this the hard way, " he said sighing," don't worry I'll catch you."

Confused, then a wave of dizziness hit me. I watch as every single pack member present fall to the ground.
"I'll kill you, " I said weakly as I fell into his arms with Max in mine. Nobody can put me to sleep except mother I look over to her and saw her chanting that bloody woman.

I stop resisting and a fall under the darkness.

"I've finally found you, " he whispered before I slip into unconsciousness.

Akira's new mate below......