Head Over Heels - Justin Bieber Love Story:16:

Начните с самого начала

"Alright!" I gave her a high five.

"Will you sign this?!" She pointed to the huge poster of the TCA's logo.

"Sure."

She handed me a sharpie and I signed the board and handed it back.

"Bye guys!" I waved and kept walking. I stopped at the interviewer for the show.

"And now Lauren McCain is stopped by. Hi!"

"Hi!" I waved and plastered a smile on my face.

"We just saw you walk the carpet with Justin. What's going on with you two?"

"He is sweet." I shrugged.

"You excited to perform tonight?"

"I'm very excited, it's going to be great."

"And you're up for 7 awards tonight, that's crazy! What do you think?"

"I think I'm lucky enough to be here and if I win some great, if not that's fine too."

"Alright and we will be back with Demi after the break."

I waved goodbye and stopped for a few more interviews. Justin caught my eye and he winked at me, motioning for me to take his hand and go with him.

I walked towards him and took his outstretched hand.

"Every single interview asked about you." He told me.

"Same with you. What'd you say?"

"I told them anyone was lucky to date you."

"I told them you were sweet, none really popped the question 'Are you dating?'"

"It's ok, we did it."

"It's not over yet." I pointed out.

We sat down in our seats and I leaned against him.

"Not it's not, your not even going home right away."

"I'm not?"

"Nope." He shook his head, rested his hand on my leg and leaned in towards me. "Plus I can do this now."

He kissed me and pulled away a few seconds later. Short and sweet.

"I like that." I said short of breath.

"Me too."

The lights dimmed and the crowd fell silent. It was about to start.

People took their seats and the camera men counted down. Demi walked out on stage with the microphone in her hand. She was the host this year, it was a good comeback for her.

"How is everybody doing tonight?" She asked and got a load cheer from the audience.

"I'd like to welcome you to the 2011 Teen Choice Awards. We are going to let Jessie J kick us off with her newest single "Domino" so without further ado, give it up for Jessie J!"

We stood up as her music played. We were close to the stage and she walked out.

Justin took my other hand holding them both.

"Oo, Oo, Oo, Oo, We can do this all night...."

He mouth the words and spun me. I laughed at him and he kept dancing. He was such a dork.

He was my dork.

Justin danced like that the rest of the song, holding my hands in his, spinning me every so often.

Taylor walked up the path that separated the seats through the venue and looked at us. I saw Justin glance at him and his face change, then Taylor looked at me, a little longer than necessary.