fourteen.

"We loved with a love that was more than love."

-Edgar Allan Poe

(the one with Edgar Allan Poe's funny picture)

Just some hours after the restaurant incident, I was back in Hadley, sitting right next to Isaiah

Just some hours after the restaurant incident, I was back in Hadley, sitting right next to Isaiah. I stared at the picture of Edgar Allan Poe that we were analyzing long enough to not be able to hold my laughter anymore. I looked at Isaiah, who stared back at me with an amused grin. In a way, I thanked the nonchalant attitude that Isaiah had with me. Unlike my relationships with the One Direction ft. Zayn crew, being with Isaiah was easy. I didn't have to fret much, because he always sought to make me feel comfortable.

"What are you laughing about, kid?" He mocked me, to which I playfully hit his chest.

"Well, mind you, but I'm laughing at Edgar Allan Poe, sir" I mocked him right back. "I think that his expression is so funny. It is as if he was constipated or something."

Isaiah smirked, to then grab the picture and observe it intensely.

"He does indeed look constipated and disturbed, Bonnet, I have to give you that one." He laughed.

"I am never wrong, Ward." I looked at him and smiled. Staring at him, I couldn't help but think that I was insanely lucky to have been grouped with Isaiah to do this work.

Predictably enough, after Harry's Instagram post about me, and the E! News blast afterwards, I had turned into the new it-girl of Hadley, New York. In fact, the whole world now wanted to know about me. It was in times like this when I thanked that I lived right in the middle of nowhere. No one would care enough to do a cross-country road trip to stalk me.

Anyway, given to the fact that I already had Isaiah and his squad to keep me company, I didn't need any of these fake people. Just as I arrived in New York, Doctor Jones announced that we would have to do a presentation for English class. To do this, we would have to be paired in groups of two. Luckily, Isaiah was nice enough to leave his Asian friends to do the work with me and just now, a couple of hours later, we were in my house, attempting to do some research but failing miserably.

"I think that we should do a theater one-piece." I suggested, obviously trying to make fun of him. "You should be Edgar, obviously. You kinda look like him."

"Dang, and there was me thinking I was hot." He joked right back and I laughed obnoxiously. Weirdly enough, being with Isaiah I was happy and this, I hadn't been in a long while. I really thanked him for having tucked me in once I had arrived in New York, otherwise, I would still be having lunch in the library.