(E! News)

WHO IS HARRY STYLES' NEW LADY?

by Emily Crawford

E! News Online

Bad news for you, One Direction fans! By the looks of it, teenage heartthrob Harry Styles is officially off the market! On Saturday, April 24th, One Direction's frontman was spotted with a mysterious blonde that now E! News exclusively learned is ...

Bad news for you, One Direction fans! By the looks of it, teenage heartthrob Harry Styles is officially off the market! On Saturday, April 24th, One Direction's frontman was spotted with a mysterious blonde that now E! News exclusively learned is his childhood bestie Gabrielle Bonnet!

Bonnet, who was born in France, but spent the most of her childhood years living in Styles' hometown Holmes Chapel, has always been close to him, a secret source reveals. "They have always been really, really tight. She's about three years younger, so Harry used to babysit her when she was little. All of us knew that this would eventually happen. They love each other so much, there's no point in denying it anymore."

But even though this relationship would seem like a bed of roses, Styles isn't exactly peaceful, our source tells us. "Zayn wants her. He has always wanted her, since the day he met her. It was love at first sight. Gabrielle also felt the same about him, but, for some reason, they never dated." Although the One Direction alumni is engaged to Little Mix's Perrie Edwards and recently announced that they'd be getting married next June, this doesn't change anything. "I really don't understand why he went with Perrie. With him, it was always Gabrielle. I've seen Gabby and him together recently and nothing has changed. It's still Gabrielle. It'll always be her. His devotion to her is amazing, really."

Regardless of Malik's whereabouts, however, Styles and his lady seem to be going pretty well, since on Saturday both of them were spotted having a night out at the Funky Buddha pub in London. "They are having a great time together. I hadn't seen Harry so happy in a long while. She loves passing time with him a lot, too."

However, these two do have serious long-distance issues, since Gabrielle isn't living anywhere near Harry at the moment! "She is still in High School and she's finishing her senior year in America. Her plan is to go to Oxford and, if she does, he'd move to be close to her. He is really thrilled to be finally dating her. This is a chance that he doesn't want to blow off."

It's ok to be jealous! Not only did Styles promise his princess to move close to her, but also did he recently post a picture of her that looks a lot like his own on his Instagram with a cute caption (something he hasn't done in a long, long while).

But is it true that Zayn has had a longtime crush on Harry's new gf? Does Perrie have any say in this? Will this start a new One Direction apocalypse? (Because, after Zayn's departure, all our hearts were left broken)

So, please, vote and tell us your opinion in the poll below! Who should Gabrielle stay with? (We're personally rooting for Harry because his and Gabrielle's childhood story just made our hearts melt from its cuteness). Either way, we know that our gal Gabrielle will be pleasantly accompanied!

 Either way, we know that our gal Gabrielle will be pleasantly accompanied!

Related:

Video:  Fans upload their reactions to Zayn Malik's Departure from One Direction.

Harry Styles and Nadine Leopold: their whirlwind romance in pictures.

Test: What One Direction member should YOU be dating?