three.

(the one with the fedora guy)

Dr. Jones handed me my 9/9 paper and I smiled. I had actually put effort into this one and I therefore thought that I deserved the nine (cocky much, Gabrielle?)

The guys from behind me started whispering amongst each other, obviously gushing about me. I only rolled eyes by now. I didn't care anymore. I decided that I'd finish high school in America with no friends. I would be heading back to Europe and be with my "real" friends (that had not told me that one of them would be leaving the band, but whatever) not much later anyways...

Dr. Jones' class was my favorite, probably because it was the only one in which I actually learned something. I remember her talking about the "Argument Question" that day.

"Just work on this question" She projected a paper on the ELMO. "Try to inspect it as deeply as possible."

Me, as the nerd that I was, started working as soon as she told us to. I was focused on my paper when someone knocked on the door. As always, I didn't bother to move an inch, I was on the other side of the room anyway (sitting right in front of Dr. Jones' desk like the nerd that I am). However, I did move when the football-captain-stereotyped-guy-who-I-thought-was-called-Cory talked.

"Um...D.J (it's short for Dr. Jones...yes, I know...obnoxious af) , there's a kid of...um...One Direction here." As soon as I listened to those words, I knew who it was all about.

"Zayn, you can go back to where you came from." I spoke loudly without looking at the door. I somehow knew that it was Zayn. I didn't bother staring at him though. I was mad at him, and I knew that if I glanced at his eyes or his pretty face, I'd just go and hug the shit out of him.

Not that I knew for sure that it was Zayn... But well, I knew or wanted to think I knew.

"I'm sorry to disappoint." A known, slow voice started talking, making me turn around immediately.

I then saw Fedora kid standing there, a cheeky grin on his face. He was tan as ever and with an unbuttoned shirt.

Oh, Hazza, he looks like a gay farmer.

"FROG BOY!" I screamed in joy and ran to where he was. The rest of the class was in shock to say the least. As soon as I was close enough to my favorite amphibian-looking-boy, he embraced me with his disturbingly-long-tattoo-filled arms, making me remember the old days.

The old, good days.

"I thought that you'd be mad at me." He chuckled as I curled onto his chest. His scent was still the same. That's what I loved about Harry. Even though he was now traveling all around the world and was a super star, his essence was still the same.

And that's what matters, right?

"Oh, I am." I smiled. "I want to tell you very ugly things." I looked at him and he opened his eyes like plates. "But I don't think that it's polite saying bad words in the middle of the class." I half joked. "Dr. Jones can we go..."