thirteen.

"So we'll piss off the neighbours

In the place that feels the tears

The place to lose your fears"

(the one with the new phone)

"DAMN, it seems that shit got down here last night!" I heard Louis' mocking tone as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, good morning to you too." I mocked him, to then follow my way and open the fridge.

"Got a good explanation on why you're wearing Harry's shirt?" Louis arched an eyebrow at me. He seriously resembled a jealous boyfriend.

"I lent it to her." Harry's voice sounded from the other side of the room. "Stop messing with her, Lou."

"Whatever." Louis sipped on his tea. He made a dramatic pause and then started moving his hands desperately. "First of all, I gotta let you know that I saw your new instagram picture, Haz"

"Oh, yeah." Harry replied disinterestedly, entering the room and joining us. "Uncle Simon said that we had to be more instagram active. It's cool though."

"Yeah, I'm sure it is, with the whole 'I miss you, boo' shit even though you'd been fucking the night before."

"Louis, I swear to God that if you don't behave yourself, I'm gonna throw you out." Harry threatened.

"Chill, Haz, it's fine." Louis mocked Harry's protectiveness, to then continue. "Right, let's change topics." He now proposed and neither of us opposed "Right." He repeated. "I talked to Zaynie."

I dropped the bottle of orange juice that I was getting out of the fridge.

"Yeah?" Harry spoke getting closer to me to pick the bottle of the ground. Just now I got to drink his expression in. His torso was bare and his boxers were the only thing covering his body.

Yup, he's hot.

"What would he want?" Harry continued.

"To meet apparently." Louis pronounced, to then look at me. "He knows that Gabby is leaving today." He took a bite of an apple. "Damn, that boy is whipped with you, Gabs."

"He's not whipped, Lou." I sat next to Harry. "He just wants to say goodbye. This is probably the last time I'm seeing him before he gets married."

"We both know that's not true, Gabs." Lou retorted. "He's in fucking love with you. You should have seen how mad he was when you were making out with Haz yesterday."

"Lou..." I tried to make him stop. Even though I was aware that our plan was working, I didn't really want to know the details. I hated lying, but above everything I hated lying to Zayn.

"No, really, you should have seen the rage in his eyes." He kept talking. "And damn! The song! That was brilliant! He started crying, Gabs, crying."

"Louis, please." Harry's husky voice now sounded. I knew that he had realized how upset I was.

"Haz, come on!" Louis insisted. "She knows that he's whipped and she's whipped too."

"LOUIS!" I screamed. "I don't fucking care what you saw yesterday or how do you think that he reacted to whatever thing I did. I don't want you to keep insisting me in this topic. I'll help you, but you'll have to hush your little mouth."