chapter 22: i hate you.

We all arrived infront of the huge mansion that belonged to the Alenko family.
I took a deep breath as I nervously went to open the passenger door.

"Hey Kylie?" I heard Jacob's voice from the driver's seat.
I stopped and i turned to look at him.
"Don't worry, everything will be okay" he assured me.
I nodded and returned a weak smile.

I nervously stepped out of the car.
My heart was beating faster than usual. I was scared that kelly will hate me even more if I went to see her.

I soon noticed a blonde girl slightly taller and looked older than the last time i seen her. Standing right under the huge open white doors of the mansion.
I suddenly felt a huge explosion of joy.

"Kelly?" I excitedly started to speed walk towards her.
But I saw her back way with each step of took towards her.

She had the same beautiful blue eyes like before but this time they looked at me in hatred.
"Ky..lie..? She whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her to a hug, once I reached her.
But soon i realised she was pushing herself away from me. I frowned and pulled away and looked down at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked sad that she doesn't want to hug me.  She stared at me for a few seconds and it was silent between us. I waited patiently for her to reply. All the guys stood not too far behind me outside and i saw in the corner of my eyes that Mr and Mrs Alenko coming up behind kelly.

"What's wrong?" Kelly finally spoke in a quiet voice. Her eyes started to water a little and then a single tear came down her face. As I tried to go wipe it away from her face she pushed away my hands and then glared at me.
"Did you just ask me what's wrong!" She loudly asked me.

"Kelly.." i spoke shocked.

"You left me with strangers for 5 whole years and never decided to come to see me and take me. You just dumped me here."  she started to speak louder each few words.
" and now you are asking me what is wrong!" She finally reached to shouting.

"Kelly calm down.." i step forward and tried to hug her again But I felt a force push me away from her and i stumbled back a then felt myself bump into someone's hard chest. I looked behind me to see Jacob and he gave me a worried look. I looked back at kelly saddened.

"Kelly dear..- " i heard  Mrs Alenko step beside kelly but kelly cut her off.

"Shut up" and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Let me try" I heard Jacob speak softly  into my ear and then walk past from behind me to kelly.
"Kelly" he cheered and went on to one of his knees to meet her height. 
"Remember me?" He smiled and kelly looked back at him not interested. 
"C'mon you remember me right?" He questioned while raising one of his  his eyebrows at her like he always does to me.

"Yes." Bluntly kelly replied.

"Good" he smiled. "There's alot you don't know little kid. And i am happy to explain things to you but I can promise you that you sister didn't choose to leave you with people you don't know she had no other option..-"

"-..shut up... i dont care... i dont have a sister!" She cut him off.

"Okay okay so you don't want an explanation to anything? Like i mean if i was you i would want to know why some one i love so much and someone who loves me so much, would leave me behind. You don't have to accept her back if you don't want to but you have to listen to me first" jacob says.
Kelly glares at him and then her face softened and she was in thought.
"I dont know.." she looked at him with a saddened faces and then looked at me and her eyes started to tear up
"I hate you" she spit. Bitterly

my heart weakened and I felt bad for making her feel this way. It was all my fault.
Oh I wish I could just hug her and tell her everything but she doesn't let me and keeps resisting.

"Okay I will give you some time to think about it. We will be sticking around here for a bit and You can come to me and ask me anything you  like, i will try my best to answer" jacob smiles and ruffles her hair up.

Kelly's eyes widened and her face looked like she was angry but she just turned away and ran upstairs.

"I tried.." i heard Jacob sigh and then get back up from the floor and come to me.

"Its okay I think you did well I just hope she tries to understand." I weakly smiled at him.

"Its okay ky she will have to understand sooner or later" I heard Lucas speak.

"Yeah after all you are a gangleader and she has to understand you gotta make some tough ass decisions."
Jay speaks up to.

"Yeah.. " i bit my lip and then looked down at the floor in thought.

"Yeah Mr Alenko and Mrs Alenko we gone sit around for a few hours until kelly feels like she can talk or something" I heard Jacob say.

"Oh right that is perfectly fine with us dear" i heard Mrs Alenko say in her usual sweet voice.
As we all entered the house and then made our selves comfortable in the living room.

----------------
So I hope you liked this chapter 😊
I took a while to update im sorry

I would really appreciate if you guys leave feedback and vote x

And also I wanna say thank you to all of the people tht reached to this chapter and for being patient with me and not getting bored of my book lol xx
i reached over 8k reads tht is really crazy! Thank you alot guys xx - mahima