Chapter 3. To the Tree castle?

The guy stepped out of his car taking off his sunglasses and the first thing i notice is his bright blue eyes, It goes perfectly with his brown/blonde hair. For a split second his eyes locked with mine, Ahh! Walk away Kylie. I looked away out of the crowd and i spotted Jenna walking out of her mom's black range rover. I started pushing my way through the crowd of drooling girls and speed walked my way to Jenna.

"Hey Jen!" I called out to her

Jenna spun around on her heels from talking to her mom through the car window about something.

"Ky!! I missed you!!" She smiled widely running towards me and threw her arms around my neck into a hug. I hugged her back and laughed at her.

"we seen each other last Friday Jen"
She pulled away.

"So?" She shrugged

"And we talked on the phone on both Saturday and Sunday, silly" i laughed at her again.

"Well i still missed you, Ky" she smiled and shrugged.

"Oh my Jen" i rolled my eyes

" Hey, what's going on over there Ky?" She said referring to the crowd.

"Nothing Jen, lets go"
I started walking off but stopped i realised Jen was not following. I turned around on my heels to find Jenna in the crowd surrounding the hot guy and his lambo.
Oh for f*ck's sake!

The crowd started moving to the side as the guy started to walk over in my direction. I looked down at my phone and saw it was 9:45,
Im going to be late. I turned around away from the guy and started to walk towards class but stopped once i heard a deep yet sexy voice call out to me.

"Kylie? Wait up!"
I froze on the spot,
Who the actual f*ck..
I turned around and looked at the guy standing 1 metre away from me.
Is this this Jacob guy?  Oh my god, Save me.

"..Jacob?" I questioned the guy
Then got confused even more when the guy looked back at me confused and looked around behind him.

"Who's Jacob?" The guy laughed at me.
So this isn't Jacob? Then who is it?
Why do i have 2 stalkers now!

"Who are you?" I looked up at the guy. He was really tall alright. Im 5"4 and he towers over me.. He looks like he is 6"4
He stepped forward and i stepped back.

"C'mon you don't recognise me?"
Not really...you weirdo.
"Its me, Kaiden" he spoke again with one of his hands on his chest.

"Uh..." I don't know any Kaiden so what is he on about?

"Wow i feel hurt, ky" his face dropped as he saw me struggle to remember who he was.

"Im sorry.." I told him and turned around to get the hell out of there, And once again i started to speed walk but he had to come behind and grab my arm.
I froze as i heard the next words that came out of his mouth.

"How about princess ky and prince kai go to the tree castle to talk about it?"
What..?
Memories from when i was little filled my vision.

~flash back~
(Kai was 9 at the time and ky was 5 in the flash back)

"Kai!!! Save me!" I shouted while i pretended i was captured by the evil giant. I saw my kai appear at the bottom of the tree...his blue eyes looking up at me while i sat on the tree branch.

"Don't worry princess ky, your prince will save you!"

"be carful the giant might hurt you!" I said Pointing at the imaginary giant.
He chuckled as he grabbed a stick from the floor and pretended he was talking to the giant.

"Mr giant you need to leave my little princess alone and give her back" after he started sword fighting with the air.
i saw myself clapping and cheering for kai, I was cheering and jumping on the branch so much i forgot i was even on a tree. Then i found myself fall back and fall off the tree.

"Aahhhhh!" I screamed as squinted my eyes.
Waiting to fall and break a bone but i didn't i found myself in kai's arms
I smiled and hugged him "yayy! You saved me!"
He put me down on my feet and smiled back at me saying.

"I always will princess"
He put out his hands and i grabbed them.
"to the tree castle, princess?" He asked me.

"To the tree castle!" I skipped along beside him as he just walked.
~ end of flash back~

I turned back and looked at the guy that was still holding my arm. I stared at his blue eyes, they were the same eyes alright .. You can see an ocean in his eyes and its the most precious thing about him.. But other than his eyes, he has changed A lot.
"Kai.." I whispered. I remember now, Kaiden... Kai for short. I saw his face light up.
Happiness filled me as i flung my arms around his neck and hugged him like my life depended on it. I felt him wrap his arms around me, holding me in a tight hug.

Kaiden is Kylie's childhood best friend.
He left her when she was 11 because he had to move to united states with his parents.
Don't worry Jacob is still coming :)
(So Sorry for this being a bit short but il write more for the next chapter)