Chapter 14: "you did well"

"Who told you that you could go out?" Jacob asked me annoyed.

"Um...no one" i looked down at my hands and fiddled around with my fingers.

"You just got told that, people tried to kill you and you decided to go out on your own with out informing anyone? And look, the worst even happened" he said while keeping his hand on the wheel and turning around yelling at me.

"Sorry.." I whispered.
Everything fell silent in the car for a good minute or two and i felt really stupid and nervous.

"Next time you tell me, okay" he ordered.
I looked at Jacob and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why do i tell you? I can go tell Kai" I say.

"Because i just saved you just a few minutes ago,  and Kai gave me the responsibility to take care of you since you're so vulnerable. It's not like i have a choice, i need to. and you call me when in trouble okay. Its my job to keep you out of harm now, thanks to Kai." Jacob looked over at me. 

"Vulnerable? Me? I don't need you to protect me from nothing" i crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"Of course thats why you managed to get kidnapped by the enemy gang." He snorted.
Jerk. I thought and then looked out the car window.

The stars in the night sky were all twinkling and i look over to the moon, it was a full moon tonight, It followed us in sky and i smiled as i drifted in to a deep sleep.

------------------
Jacob's POV-

"Ay girl we're here" i say looking over to her in the seat next to me.
"Kylie?" I ask. Is she asleep?
I reach over to her shoulder and shake her shoulders.  Her sleeping body moved and her head slid off the window and dropped to hit the dashboard.

"Ouch" she murmured and rubbed her head
With her hand.
I winced and then got out the car to make my way around to her side.
I opened the car door and then Lifted her up for the second time today. I walked over to the tree house then climbed up.
I walked into the living room to three guys sitting on the couch, turning their heads in my direction.

"Duude" Jay looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Shut the fuck up" i yelled at him and made my way through to the hall way and in to her room.

I saw kelly was already sound asleep on the double bed. I smiled at kelly sleeping and then walked over to place Kylie next to her. I looked down at the two sisters and then over at kelly. I chuckled at her sleeping face, it was funny and cute at the same time.
Kelly reminds me of my little sister, they are about the same age i guess. I think thats why I'm drawn to kelly so much. I mean she even has the same attitude and personality as my sister. I smiled and then walked out their room, closing the door behind.

I walked back to the living room where the boys were sat watching tv.
"Has Kaiden gotten back yet?"  I asked then waited for a reply.

"Not yet, he called to say he is going to come back tomorrow morning" AJ looked over and i nodded back to him.

"Okay then I'm going to go to sleep then. Im so fucking tired." I tell them and walk to my room.
I heard the boys saying goodnight before i entered my room and closed the door shut.
I sighed while making my way to my bedside draw and the getting out the first aid kit.
Sitting down i winced in pain and opened the first aid kit.
Taking off my jacket and white top I tried looking to see where the bullet had hit me, on my right arm.
I looked in disgust as blood  slowly dripped out and down my arm.
I cleaned it up after taking the bullet out, then put a clean dressing on.

--------------------------

I walked in to the kitchen to find Kaiden sitting in his usual spot, on the dining table while drinking coffee.
I walked over to the cupboards and got out a bowl and some cereal. As i poured the cereal in the bowl, Kaiden's voice interrupted the silence in the kitchen.

"You did well" he praised, referring to last night, in bringing back Kylie in one piece.

"I know i did" i replied then walked over to get the milk out the fridge.

"Got shot in a long time, no?" He chuckled. I look over to him and then look at the dressing on my arm.

"Yeah" i nodded while half smiling and went to pour my milk in my cereal.

"Thanks, man" he said.

"It's cool" i said and then walked out the kitchen after getting a spoon with my cereal.

Did you see the new cover? :D if you like the new cover give us a vote lol xD

Okay so ignore if theres any mistakes lol.
I tried to make this long enough but my head still isn't working.
I hope you guys like it so far xx thanks for taking the time to read 😄