Chapter 2. Text message?

The sound of my alarm clock filled my ears, I knew it would read 7am so i reached out and shut it off. I lay on my bed for a moment and looked up at my ceiling. Why must today be Monday?
I could honestly cry right now!
But i have to go anyway its not like i have a choice.

15 minutes later*
I looked at myself in the mirror. I had my school uniform on, which I honestly think this is shit. Like c'mon blue blazer, Yellow and blue tie? They need to upgrade on school uniform and make it less stupid.
Now my makeup and hair i thought and looked over at my clock.
It showed it was 7:15 and i had 1 and a half hours to get out the house. I walked over to my dressing table and started blow drying my hair and then later straightening it. I hardly do anything different with my hair, its just straighten and let it down for the rest of the day. Unlike jenna who has a hairstyle for pretty much every day of the week!
I dont know how she is bothered much.

I applied a little bit of foundation, concealer, contoured my cheek bones and highlighted my cheeks then applied my blusher. Then a small coat of mascara on both my eyelashes and my favourite matte cherry red lipgloss,
All done.

"Kyyyylieeee!" My little sister kelly came running in my room through the door screaming her head off "kyylie!" I stood looking at her waiting for her to tell me why she came screaming in here but no i had to ask her to tell me.

"Whats wrong?" I look down at her

"B..ba..Bathroom!" She threw her hands up in the air with her minny mouse pyjamas' sleeves covering her hands. The pyjamas are a bit big for her but its cute.
A 4 year old girl in over sized pyjamas, I find it adorable.
She really takes after her mommy, blonde hair and green/blue eyes.
Then me, i look like my mom to.. But i don't have a heart as cold as hers..

"What kelly?" I started walking out my room and into her room's bathroom. Kelly running along close behind while swiping her hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ears. I walked in her bathroom and then turned to see she stopped right at the doorway.

"There!" She  screamed pointing behind me on the floor. I followed where she was pointing. And my eyes widened in horror.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!" I jumped and then ran out of kelly's bathroom.
"What the hell kelly?!" I ran back to her room and shut the bathroom door hoping that spiders couldn't get through doors. "Why did you get me? Why didn't you get daddy?" I looked at her, and She shrugged

"i don't know, b..b..because your my big sister.." Her gaze went to towards the floor and she started tugging on her sleeves. She does that when she is scared or nervous.

"Kelly.."
I got onto both my knees in front of her
And hugged her.
"I was just trying to say that it would of been best to get daddy, sweetie"
*bing!*
"And il always be you older sister, i love you" i kissed her on her cheek and then pulled away to give her a smile.
She gave me one of her sweet smiles back.
*bing!*
"Okay you go get daddy, ok? But before you do go and get changed into your school clothes, kelly"
I stood up and then head for the door.
*bing*