Chapter 18: letting go

3rd person POV~

"We are all gathered here today to say farewell to Mr Kaiden Alenko and to commit him into God hands..." The priest read out loud as the gang members and the close family members and friends all stood with their heads hung low in sorrow, by the coffin which was placed 6ft under ground level.
Some let out tears and some tried to hold in the emotions while remembering and dwelling on memories.

Jacob looked at the gang members. He saw their saddened faces and he looked over to Kylie and kelly. The both sisters were wearing black dresses. Jacob looked back at the coffin and then he closed his eyes and thought

'you will be missed brother, very much missed. I will hang that guy from a tree and torture him and take revenge and i'l also make sure nothing happens to these guys, Kylie, Kelly, Aj, Lucas, Jay and your parents. That's a promise Kaiden..' a tear slowly slid down his cheek as he turned away from the scene and walked away from the grave yard that carried all the negative energy.

kylie held onto kelly and watched as people buried her best friend. her heart ached in pain and she felt like her world had just ended. she didn't know what she wanted to feel, should she be angry or cry.

'I am going to make sure i kill Levi with my own hands just to avenge you, Kaiden. i know that you will not rest in peace until i kill this guy.' she had murder written in her head.

---------------------

soon enough kaiden had been buried and after everyone had said goodbye to him for one last time. the gang, kylie and her sister all went to the car park to meet up with Kaiden's parents.

"Mr Alenko" Jacob reached out to shake hands with kaiden's father.

"Jacob" kaiden's dad shook jabob's hand.

"You got my email right?" Jacob asked and Kylie looked up confused about what email he was talking about.

"Yes I did and I'm supporting you all the way" kaiden's father smiled and looked over to his wife who was standing next to him. She smiled at him and nodded. Her smile was just like kaiden's and she had the same bright blue, mesmerising eyes as her son. Kaiden had gotten his blonde dirty hair and the strong jawline and figure of his, from his father.

"Thanks I will return this favour Mr Alenko"

"No no, this is all for my son so he can't say that his parents didn't look after his loved ones."

Kylie looked back and forth from Jacob and Mr Alenko.

"Hey Kylie..." Jacob turns to her all of a sudden.

"Huh?" Kylie looked up at Jacob.

"I need to talk to you.." He tells her then starts walking away from every one.

Kylie stared at the back of Jacob as he walked away and stopped a few feet away from the others. She followed after him leaving Kelly with the twins.

"Yeah?" She asks as soon she reached him.

"We need to leave Kelly and you with kaiden's family" he tells Kylie. Kylie looked up at him in shock.

"No, why?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Do you want to give your little sister a normal life or have her stuck in gang life?" Jacob looked down at Kylie trying to make her understand.

"I..." Kylie sighed and looked down.

"Kaiden's parents are really great, if they weren't I wouldn't think of leaving you and Kelly with them." Jacob tells her.

"If I stay back then I won't be able to punish Levi..." Tears slid down her face as she looked up at Jacob.

Jacob looked down at Kylie with a shocked expression.
He sighed and went closer to Kylie and tried to calm her down by patting her shoulder but it didn't work.
He pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her.

Kylie froze at being hugged by jacob. Her body stiffened.

"You can relax you know" jacob whsipers to her.

Kylie listend to him and relaxed, she put her arms around his waist and cried into his chest, soaking his white shirt he wore under his black suit.

"We both want the same thing and i don't mind you coming with us but it's kelly... i know you wouldn't leave her on her own" jacob spoke as he looked over at kelly who was on jay's back.
"And im definitely not letting her come with us.. i dont need her to get caught into the gang life. I dont need to see the worst again" he said.
Before aveeting his eyes away from kwlly and looking intesly at the concrete car park floor.

He thought of what happened to his sister and still blamed himself for her death. If he had a brain 2 years ago, none of that would of happened and he would still have a little sister.

And he didnt want the same thing happening to kelly, he saw his little sister in her and he wanted to do it right this time and make sure she is safe.

"But if you want to go you have to let kelly stay with kaiden's parents and let her live a normal life.." jacob says.

Kylie pulled away and looked at her little sister. She thought of leaving her
And it hurt but kelly would have a better life if she stayed with them... she looked down and closed her eyes.
Debating on if she should let her stay with kaiden's family or not.

"Fine." She says and jacob's head turned to her. "Promise she will be fine here with them..?" She waited for jacob to reply to her.

"I promise, we will have one of our men checking up on her every month" he smiled and told her.

"Okay" kylie nodded.

--------------------

With that kelly and kaiden's parents drove off in their black bmw.

Kylie and the rest of the gang members all got into their black range rovers and started driving off in a different direction. Towards the south coast border, Off into france.

During the car ride Jay passed a red folder to kylie.

"What's this?" Kylie questioned.

"Check it out" jay smiled and went back to looking out the window.

Kylie slowly opened the red folder, curious about what was in it. Her eyes skimmed the the text and she soon realised what this was.. a will.
Kaiden left everything for her... a single tear fell onto the paper.
Why..? she thought.

----------

First off i wanna say a huge thank you for reading all the way to this chapter.. i reached 2k reads and im feeling proud as hell <3

But what did you think bout this chapter?
Let me know i really love seeing comments being left behind <3

I apologise for any mistakes but i checked over the chapter a million times.
Thank you! xx