chapter 19: 22nd birthday

5 years later~

"happy birthday!" I heard shouting and singing from outside my room in the hallway. The shouting belonged to the boys who all came barging into my room without even knocking on the door. but before they said anything more they all froze in their track and stared at me. Me shocked and embarrassed i stood their staring back at them holding more tightly onto my towel.

little drops of water dripped onto the carpet and ran down my shoulders from my wet hair. the only thing that covered me was the little white towel wrapped barely around my little body.

"happy birthdaaaa-" Jay comes in with a cake that was lit up with candles in his hands, just after the boys. he stopped at the door and then stared at me.

i reached for my gun that was tucked under my pillow and pointed it at them.

"what the fuck cant you guys fucking knock?" i speak loudly.

"Kylie....shiii sorry!" Jacob said before pushing all the boys out my room and closing the door behind him.

Throwing my gun on top of my bed i quickly went into my walk in closet and stripped the towel from my body and started to dry myself then towel dry my hair.

For clothes i decided on a cute grey top with a pair of black skinny jeans, all white Adidas superstars, a blue denim shirt and a pretty gold necklace. (Im not as great describing clothing so srry and ignore the bag v)

Rushing out the closet i got my phone from the bed side table and went through my contacts in search for Mrs Alenko's number

The phone started ringing and i waited impatiently for kaiden's mom to pick up the call. Finally i heard the other side of the phone being picked up and then Mrs Alenko's bubbly voice come through.

"Kylie! Happy birthday dear, i was just about to call you" her voice giggled on the other side.

"Hey Mrs Alenko, thank you very much." I thanked her but i was impatient to talk to my little kelly. Who by the way isnt so little anymore. My baby girl is now 9 years old.

"No problem dear" Mrs Alenko said.

"Um...is kelly there..?" I nervously asked. The last time i spoke to her was a few days after kaiden's funeral. She wasn't really happy with me and she refused to talk to me all these years.

"Yeah sure dear" i heard Mrs Alenko say. Ruffling and movement sounds were heard over from the other side as i nervously started to bite my bottom lip.

"Kelly dear, your sister is on the phone" i soon hear Mrs Alenko talk to kelly.

"I dont have a sister." Kelly replied coldly.
Please kelly... i thought to myslef.

"Kelly you dont say that, kylie is on the phone you need to talk to her at least today. It's her birthday" Mrs Alenko tried to make kelly understand.