Chapter 5: Maccy's and Vultures clan?

Me, The twins and kai were sitting in the living room in quiet silence. While i was sitting next to kai on the couch eating Oreos and milk. Lucas and jay who were sitting on the other couch were playingGTA On the wall tv, The tv was built in behind the wall, it opened by a remote which made the wall separate to the sides like those slide doors. It's quite cool.

"So, since Ky is here we can get Maccy's after? Before i drop her off?" Kai suggested.

"Yeah okay" Lucas answered

"Yes!" Jay celebrated quietly.
I looked over to kai, smiling like a little child and nodded.
McDonalds is my favourite ever since i was little. Kai still remembers i guess.
Kai chuckled and messed up my hair before getting up, that was Not funny kai.
I got up after him and he just smirked at me and walked away through the hallway.
I sat back down to go back to eating my Oreos since
I couldn't be bothered chasing him.

Lucas had the controller  in his hands while jay kept telling Lucas to kill people in the game.
I looked Over to the tv screen and saw that Lucas was playing as Franklin and running around on the road with a gun. He started grabbing people out of their cars and shot them and put their cars on fire.
Later they activated a cheat and a helicopter appeared out of no where.

"Can i play?" I found myself asking, then turned red as i realised that they were not jack and dan That they would let me play and teach me how to play.
Shit.

Lucas and Jay both turned their head to me And smirked then looked at each other and then back at me.

"Sure" Lucas handed me the controller.

"Do you know how to play?" Jay asked me one of his eyebrows raised.
I sat up properly and held the controller in my hand properly.

"Yepp" i smiled at the twins and they looked back at me amused.
Jay came and sat next to me and looked at the screen. Waiting to see what i can do.

-15 minutes after playing GTA-
"Girl, you so savage" Lucas exclaimed as i shot 16 people in a row and stabbed them with the knife about as many times i could. then I blew up the passing cars.
The red flashing screen was signalling i had the cops on me so i quickly ran over in front of a black car and waited for it to stop. I pressed the A button on the xbox controller and waited for Franklin to drag the girl out of the car and get in.
I started racing off in the car to get away from the cops.
"You drive better than Lucas" i heard jay say then i heard Lucas laugh a little.
"Yeh but I'm better than you, mate" Lucas chuckled.
"You're than one the ends up falling off everywhere possible and crashing to trees, you fool" jay said back i laughed at that and Jay laughed to.
While Lucas just muttered "shut up" under his breath then got his phone out.

I had enough i cant be bothered playing anymore. I paused the game and placed the controller next to me and jay then laid back into the sofa.
A Sudden question popped into my head as i looked at Lucas and then Jay.
"How old are you guys?" I  sat back up waiting for them to answer. Jay looked towards me and answered
"18 but Lucas is older by 3 minutes"
I mouthed a 'O' and then smiled. Now it was their turn to ask me how old i was.
"What about you?" Lucas asked while he looked up from his phone.
"I'm 17" i said. 
"You the same age as AJ" Jay pointed out.
I looked at them funny because AJ seemed he was 19 or 20.
"Thought AJ would be 19, 20?"
Lucas chuckled at me and then said
"No, that's Jacob he 19"
Once again i mouthed a 'O' and went back to the last Oreo that was sitting on the plate in front of me.
Talking about Jacob.. Should i maybe ask the twins about him? Maybe he could be the creep that texted me.
But then Again how the hell would this Jacob know where i live? He sent me a picture my house from outside and I honestly never been so scared so much.