Chapter 4: "meet my brothers"

"Can't believe your here" my words muffled against kai's shoulder. He pulled apart and looked at me sweetly.

"We need to catch up on a lot of things, c'mon" he grabbed my hands and started to lead me back to his car.

"I got school kai, i cant go now" i told him.
Every girl was giving me dirty looks and i guess you can guess why. I saw Jenna in the corner of my eye standing there looking at me and kai.
Kai turned to me and looked at me amusingly.

"Since when did my Ky become such a goody two shoes?" 
I just shrugged. To be honest i don't even know the answer to that question myself. I used to be so ratchet and bad when i was little. But now I've suddenly started to be more...good.

He tugged at my hands "to the tree castle?" I heard him say. I smiled at him and whispered
"to the tree castle"

He led me to his car while girls were throwing daggers at me through their eyes, as I looked around to find Jenna. I found her standing there looking at kai. 
I waited for her to make eye contact with me and finally she did. I mouthed 'i'll call you later' and she nodded.

We were in kai's car for 30 minutes straight now. I found out that kai has moved back over to England a few weeks ago and he owns his own house now.
But mostly we talked about our old memories we had together.

"So, the new car?" I said out of no where. He glanced over from the drivers seat and smirked.

"You like it?"

"Yeah obviously " I answered in a duh tone

"Good" is all i heard from him.
We sat in silence for the next 5 minutes until kai spoke up. "By the way ky.." He paused for a second thinking of something and I turned in my seat and looked at him. "..the tree castle... Is not the same as much, as how it used to be" my eyes widened

" you mean its not our tree castle anymore?!" I said annoyed.

" no ky.. I mean yes it is but its got an upgrade" he said with an uneasy smile.

" what do you mean?" Im so confused.
" well, i spent some money on it and made it better for a princess like you" he had his eyes on the road
"..and maybe added a few people there to" he still looked at the road.

"You what?! Kai that's meant to be for just us though" i crossed my arms over my chest and sinked into the seat.

" ky, it is..i just needed somewhere to keep these people"
I didn't say anything and just stayed in silence.
"They don't have homes, ky" i lifted my head up at him and thought.
" fine"

After what seemed like days i saw the familiar town, with the familiar forest next to it. Kai drove through to a car park behind a old building.
I got out the car after kai did and followed him towards the forest.
We started to walk through tracks that slowly unfolded the old memories like a story book.

Soon i saw familiar yet unfamiliar scene in front of me. The same big tree from years back with where the tree castle was once in but now it looked more like a tree house.. But it was all camouflaged with the branches of leaves over the wooden walls. The tree castle.. expanded and was now held by two trees. The other tree was the same tree that i used to always climb up. The one that i nearly fell off and broke my neck while kai was fighting off the evil giant.

"What have you done..?" Is all I could get out of my mouth. I stood there in shock and looked at our 'tree castle'

"Uh..its still kinda the same ky"
i turned my head instantly and glared at him.