Chapter 17: Trap prt-1

Kaiden's POV~

"So you are saying, you think that someone is tryna shoot each one of us?" Jacob says while looking at the twins.

"Well yeah I guess, if you think about it. Me and Lucas were both here but you, Aj and Kylie were both out. Both Kylie and Aj got shot at the same day and around the same time." Jay explained. I listened to their conversation and started to think of who it could be.

"Levi" I said while staring at the table leg In front of me.  "But this guy called up yesterday saying he wanted a truce" I looked at all the boys sitting in different positions in the living room.

"Why would Levi want a truce, boss?" Jacob asks.

"I don't know but sounded like he was being real"  I look down at the table leg again and started thinking.

"I ain't think you should trust that guy, Kai"
Lucas interrupts my thoughts.

"Okay ima go meet him like we planned" I tell them and get up from the couch.

"Meet him? On your own?" I heard Jacob, standing up from where he was sitting.
I still remember what I saw last night and I really don't feel like talking to this dude.

"Yeah" I said over my shoulder and then walked off into my room to get ready to go and meet up with Levi.

-------------------------------

"Hey" I heard Levi come up behind me. I turned to look at him from where I sat on the table in the cafe.

"Hi" I answered while he came and sat in the seat that was I front of me.
"So.." I looked at him waiting for him to explain what's going to happen.

"Yeah so like I said we wanted a truce. I talked to my father about it and he is cool with it. It's all up to you now." Levi waited for me to talk.
I thought of all the chances this could not be for real.

"Okay I guess I'm cool with it" I tell him.

"That's great we get both our gangs together next week and tell them all the rivalry is over and done with. We unite and become friends."
Levi smiled.
I simply nodded taking I'm all his expressions to see any traces of lies.
"But right now you gotta come sign the agreement papers" he said

"Okay where is it?" I ask.

"Come" he got up from his chair and started to walk towards the entrance of the cafe.
Getting into his car that was parked right outside he gestures me to get in.
I took the risk and got in to his car.

-----------------

Kylie was what was going through my head. Was there something going on in between Jacob and her? I hope not because she's mine.

I felt the car come to a stop and Levi get out the car. I looked outside to see we
We're surrounded by tall trees.
Then noticed this was wrong. Shit.
This dude brought me to a forest.
I grabbed for my gun and got outside the car.

"Levi what's this?" I asked him while looking around. I noticed the place
Was also surrounded by Levi's men all armoured.

"This is your death kaiden" I heard him say in a low tone. "Do you really think I would want to be friends? Want a truce? Dude you're so gullible and people called You the great gang leader" he chuckled.

"Levi" I growled and went for my gun but before I could pull out my gun and shoot I felt a piercing pain shoot through my body and then soon realise that I had been shot. I looked up at Levi who held a gun in his hand while smiling.

"Nice knowing you, kaiden" I heard him say. I fell On to the ground and lay on my stomach.

This is it... The end.

---------------------------------

Okay so as the last chapter this chapter is also broken down to two different parts.
I hope you like this chapter.

Feedback is very appreciated thanks xx