Chapter 17: trap -prt2

Kylie's POV

"Where r u going?" I asked Jacob as he and the boys all started to panic and rush out the the tree house.
Jacob stopped and looked back at me with worry written on his face.

"What happened?" I looked at him confused.

"Hey jay?" He called for jay while looking over his shoulders. He just ignored me...

"Yeah?" Jay answered coming into the living room while loading his gun in a hurry. Jay had the same expression as Jacob on his his face to.
What the heck is going on?

"Dude can you stay and look after kelly?" Jacob asks jay whilst looking at kelly who was sitting on the table in the kitchen, eating a cheese sandwich I made her.

"Dude but kai.." Jay says but stops and looks at me then shuts his mouth while looking down.
"..yh okay, just make sure nothing happened to him" jay walked to kelly and then gave her a weak smile.

"Jacob?" I look at Jacob but he ignores me again. He turned his back to me and started to walk.
"Don't fucking ignore me." I fast walk In front of him. He stopped and looked down at me with a dull face.
"What does jay mean by make sure nothing happened to him?" I look up waiting for him to answer.

Right now I felt like someone had put a weight onto my chest because it hurt. I felt this sharp gut feeling. Something really bad has happened... I know it. But I wanna know if it's that bad..

"Just come with me.." Jacob sighed and looked down, away from me. I gulped then felt him hold my wrist and lead me out through the tree house.

What is so bad that he doesn't wanna tell me?
Why can't he just tell me because all this is killing me right now. I want to know if Kaiden is okay..

Lucas, Aj and Jacob were all in one of the black range rovers. I sat in the back next to Aj who also had the same look as jay and Jacob.

Jacob was driving really fast trying to over take cars and lorries. I looked at him, you could see him gripping the wheel with his hands really tightly, his body was So tensed up.
I turned to Aj hoping maybe he would tell me what's going on.

"Aj...?" I said quietly. I saw him look at me in the eye then he sighed and pulled me to him and hugged me. I froze for a few seconds but when I felt warm tears fall on my shoulders... I gulped and then pushed away from him.

I looked at Aj who had tears in his eyes, he looked away and tried to wipe them away.
"Aj? Why are you crying?" I look at him but he ignored my question.
"Why is everyone making a big deal about this? Why are you acting like Kaiden is dead or something!" I yelled at them while I felt my body heat up.

But everyone was quiet. The silence in the car was killing me.

I sighed and then put my head in my hands while thinking if something actually that bad happened to Kaiden what I would do... Who would I have left?
No... I can't think like that. 

-------------------------

Jacob stopped the car in the middle of a forest, very different from the forest where the tree house was. This one looked kinda scary... And the huge tall trees added to it.
I heard Jacob and and guys all rush out the car and I followed after them.

When I get out the car I soon realised that we were surrounded by a load of men that were dressed in black and were armed with guns.
But then my eyes land on a familiar face.
Levi's face.

"You got the message?" He chuckled.

"Where is he?" I heard Jacob growl at Levi.

"Kylie?" Levi averted his eyes to me completely letting Jacob's question fly over his head. He looked shocked at me.  I gave him a dirty look and hid behind Jacob. I really don't like Levi anymore, I've lost all respect for him.

"Will you tell us where Kaiden is, already!" I heard Aj yell at Levi.

"Bring him down" levi ordered one of his men.
I looked Past Jacobs shoulder and see a guy climb up a tree to a sack that was hung up on the tree branch. The guy got out a knife and then cut the rope that held the sack on the tree.
The sack hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Open it" I hear Levi order to another one of his men. The guy does as he is told and opens the sack, revealing a Hand from inside the sack.

No... Wtf... Please don't be who I think ..
My eyes widened and I clutched onto Jacobs jacket with my hands.

I see the guy pull Kaiden out the sack. Kaiden lay on the floor, with blood stains all over his white t-shirt and his hands and face. I gulp as I tried to process what going on. Is he dead..? No..

My heart thudding fast and I felt like as if everything had just gone upside down for me..

I walked away from behind Jacob and I stared at a moving less Kaiden that lay on the forest floor. I slowly started to walk towards him, my knees were weak and my whole body Was shaking.
Right now I was unaware of what was going on around me but I didn't care. Everything around me was frozen all I saw was Kaiden.
When I finally reached Kaiden I looked down and then fell onto my knees.

"Kai...?" I waited for an answer but got nothing. "Kaiden!" I screamed as tears flooded my eyes. I slowly reached for him, my hands shaking I lifted his head and hugged his moving less body. I cried while holding Kaiden and remembering memories and all the things he used to do and say.

"Guess il leave you guys to plan the funeral" I came back into reality as I heard Levi's voice. Anger fumed through me and I lifted my head up to turn to Levi.

"Levi" I say quietly. His head turned to me, so did everyone's.
I stood up leaving kaiden's dead body , I walked to Levi.
"I hate you" i exclaimed before my fist flew towards him and I punched him.

Levi's eyes widened he clenched his jaws.

"You took everyone from me you idiot, he was the only thing I had left, why did you do this!" I yelled trying to hold back more tears that threatened to come out.

"Kylie" Jacob came up from behind me and started to force me away from Levi.

"No get off me I'm not letting him get away with this!" I cried and struggled to get out of Jacobs grasp as he pulled me towards the car.

"Kylie calm down" I hear Jacob say to me.

"No! Levi you will pay for this, just wait until I come for you and when I do I'm not going to leave you alive, you disgusting piece of shit!" I shouted loud enough so everyone could hear.
"And trust me I mean every single word"

Levi stared back at me and then smirked.
That fumed me even more but before I could do anything or say anything I found myself back in the car.

------------

Chapter 17 all done xx
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
Im really feeling the whole writing thing right now so I think chapter 18 will be up  Very soon.

Feedback would be so much appreciated since it motivates me soo much xx thank you xx